Leyton Orient

These comments about the town of Aylesbury are a bit odd? I used to work there. Lots of nice grass bits there & pleasant market square & no vandalism. Certainly felt safer than Blackbird Leys at night & not a dump like Cowley.

These comments about the town of Aylesbury are a bit odd? I used to work there. Lots of nice grass bits there & pleasant market square & no vandalism. Certainly felt safer than Blackbird Leys at night & not a dump like Cowley.
No vandalism? I used to see it frequently, the bus shelters were regularly smashed up. The new area in the centre is nice however, hope the residents leave it like that for a while.

No vandalism? I used to see it frequently, the bus shelters were regularly smashed up. The new area in the centre is nice however, hope the residents leave it like that for a while.

Where? I used to work or Buckc CC?

Where? I used to work or Buckc CC?
Bicester Road, out past the tescos, used to be a regular occurance. I'm going back about 7 years mind, not sure these days as commute has changed. Used to see it every few months.

Bicester Road, out past the tescos, used to be a regular occurance. I'm going back about 7 years mind, not sure these days as commute has changed. Used to see it every few months.

Ah so a vandalised bus shelter 7 years ago . You said you saw it frequently. Think you lied

I think you need to learn how to read, and to drop the attitude. I quite clearly said I saw it every few months, and I also saw the Bowie statue vandalised.

Really think you exaggerate what happened 7 years ago. I covered anti social behaviour for Bucks CC at that time 2000 to 2006

Really think you exaggerate what happened 7 years ago. I covered anti social behaviour for Bucks CC at that time 2000 to 2006
7 years ago was 2012. Exaggeration and telling lies are different things, perhaps you could have led with that? If you had, then my response would have been that I saw it multiple times, and the problem for people working for the council would be that a vandalised bus shelter gets noticed much more than one that doesn't, which leads to an impression that is negative.

Your statement that there is no vandalism in Aylesbury I would suggest, would be more a lie, don't you think?

Vandalism happens everywhere unfortunately.

7 years ago was 2012. Exaggeration and telling lies are different things, perhaps you could have led with that? If you had, then my response would have been that I saw it multiple times, and the problem for people working for the council would be that a vandalised bus shelter gets noticed much more than one that doesn't, which leads to an impression that is negative.

Your statement that there is no vandalism in Aylesbury I would suggest, would be more a lie, don't you think?

Vandalism happens everywhere unfortunately.
Yes it does but you initially said you saw it regularly which was an exaggeration

Yes it does but you initially said you saw it regularly which was an exaggeration
No, I'll be clear. I saw it on a repeating basis. It wasn't a one-off. The same few stops with the sides smashed in. If that doesn't fit your definition of "regularly" then I apologise.

I live in Aylesbury. It's not that bad a place, compared to some other nearby towns - High Wycombe, Luton etc. Like every large town it has a minority of idiots but I've not noticed much vandalism. You hear the boy racers at night, and occasionally the police chopper hovers overhead but so far I've managed to elude it.

I quite often see other Oxford fans here. Just a couple of days ago I was following someone with an Ox sticker on the back window of their car.

Regarding Leyton Orient, they had their come-uppance when they were relegated from the league. I don't really care about them now. I'd be happy enough if they beat Swindon next season!

I live in Aylesbury. It's not that bad a place, compared to some other nearby towns - High Wycombe, Luton etc. Like every large town it has a minority of idiots but I've not noticed much vandalism. You hear the boy racers at night, and occasionally the police chopper hovers overhead but so far I've managed to elude it.

I quite often see other Oxford fans here. Just a couple of days ago I was following someone with an Ox sticker on the back window of their car.

Regarding Leyton Orient, they had their come-uppance when they were relegated from the league. I don't really care about them now. I'd be happy enough if they beat Swindon next season!

You’re a regular Zelig aren’t you? For the record I quite like Orient and Dagenham, real little clubs in London along with Brentford

Back
Top Bottom