Leyton Orient

I was born and bred in Aylesbury and couldn’t agree more, a complete shitehole. A classic case of the council selling of land to housing developers and wasting the revenue raised rather than investing in infrastructure and facilities for the kids.
Moved out 30 years ago, just finalising the sale of my Mum’s house and please God never want to return!
[/QUOTE]
So you moved out 30 years ago, never returned how would you know?
[/QUOTE]
Read it again numpty, where did I say I hadn’t returned in those 30 years?

We have had glory days too. Nice language. Bet you have a right bumpkin accent

What glory days have Leyton Orient had? One year in the top flight, over half a century ago, when you came rock bottom. Never been in a National Cup Final. Last time you averaged over 6,000 home fans was 40 years ago. You're a small insignificant club who are only of relevance to us due to the arrogant and insensitive behaviour of your tag along fans on the day we were relegated.

No class then, and it looks as if you still don't have any. And no, I don't have a "bumpkin accent" as you describe it. I speak with a fairly plain middle England or Estuary accent, which I suspect most people would find more appealing than a mockney geezer accent, which is what you're alluding to.

Tell you what pal, away fans come on here, act with respect, and they're welcome, but you've gone straight to the attempts at P**s taking after a handful of posts, so why don't you f**k off back to the s**t hole of Aylesbury that you live in, or maybe the even bigger s**t hole of Leyton where you originate from.

I was going to join in and say about their very disgusting behaviour on that very sad day for us running around our pitch... but they did not seem to be so keen to have a chat over a cappuccino with well-respected gentlemen of Oxford at our first game at their little ground after we got back in the football league, I think from what I got told they was still running but the other way...

What glory days have Leyton Orient had? One year in the top flight, over half a century ago, when you came rock bottom. Never been in a National Cup Final. Last time you averaged over 6,000 home fans was 40 years ago. You're a small insignificant club who are only of relevance to us due to the arrogant and insensitive behaviour of your tag along fans on the day we were relegated.

No class then, and it looks as if you still don't have any. And no, I don't have a "bumpkin accent" as you describe it. I speak with a fairly plain middle England or Estuary accent, which I suspect most people would find more appealing than a mockney geezer accent, which is what you're alluding to.

Tell you what pal, away fans come on here, act with respect, and they're welcome, but you've gone straight to the attempts at P**s taking after a handful of posts, so why don't you f**k off back to the s**t hole of Aylesbury that you live in, or maybe the even bigger s**t hole of Leyton where you originate from.

Couldn't have put it better myself.

P*ss off back to Aylesbury @AylesburyO's

I used to know a Leyton Orient supporter. After we won at their place 5-1 he told me they were known as the Hawaiians because they usually lost five oh

What a classy lot you are. We did not send you down or decide to give us a huge allocation to turn that match into a home match. We were celebrating promotion not sending Oxford down.

Have you actually looked at that website for more than ten seconds? You will find 'amusing' comments about every place in the country, all very similar. It's just drivel. You might want to search for the place where you live or the place where your team is based.

Back
Top Bottom