Leyton Orient

It was good to see Stockport go up to the National League after so many years away from the League. They were in the championship not that long ago. Yeovil seem to be going very much the wrong way.
Stockport can look forward to playing Notts County most likely after next weekend

It was good to see Stockport go up to the National League after so many years away from the League. They were in the championship not that long ago. Yeovil seem to be going very much the wrong way.
Stockport can look forward to playing Notts County most likely after next weekend
Stockport have a huge following for the level theyve been playing at ....both home and away

Shame that Yeovil appear to be dropping out the League trapdoor- where I am a few days a week is
only a few miles from the Glovers home ground, ex U's Alex Fisher was a fans fave there, in recent seasons
Ive kept an eye on cup draws, hoping the U's would draw Yeovil away.... of course, that hasnt happened.
remember drawing Yeovil at home in the FA cup when we were languishing in non league- sizable away following,
had a good chat with some of them pre match at/ outside the Priory, based on those I chatted to, Yeovil fans seemed a decentish bunch

The only sad thing is the success has attracted the numpties looking for trouble with one man and his dog opponents back to watching them.

I can't stand all of the media crap about them being everyones favourite second team.

I hope they go straight back down again.

Leyton Orient won't be in relegation trouble next season and probably in the play off battle.

Last edited:
see the south london turds are still as classy as ever?

https://fanbanter.co.uk/video-leyto...JqgQoCBFciIGtrz6s0ik35I_tF1-UZpTxmEDgp_tPse58

Orient fan here. Thank you for your kind wishes LOL. You obviously did not study at one of your Universities? Leyton is in East London not South. Anyway the club is on a much better footing , excellent owners & resources & will be up there or close to the playoffs next season. Anyway never see any Oxford fans in Aylesbury nowadays? Used to when you got to the Milk cup final

There used to be a couple that live in Aylesbury. Seemed to have stopped supporting you since your glory days

[QUOTE="SteMerritt, post: 140344, member:] Why the hell would anyone want to go to Aylesbury???

Only thing worth seeing there is the Bowie statue, and the brain-dead locals keep vandalising that.
[/QUOTE]

I was born and bred in Aylesbury and couldn’t agree more, a complete shitehole. A classic case of the council selling of land to housing developers and wasting the revenue raised rather than investing in infrastructure and facilities for the kids.
Moved out 30 years ago, just finalising the sale of my Mum’s house and please God never want to return![/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
They should also put up a statue to Aylesbury's own John Otway.

The locals could put a new white shirt on it each day and a lucky townsperson could be picked at random for the privilege of tearing it off accompanied by the anthem that is 'We Rock'.

[QUOTE="SteMerritt, post: 140344, member:] Why the hell would anyone want to go to Aylesbury???

Only thing worth seeing there is the Bowie statue, and the brain-dead locals keep vandalising that.

I was born and bred in Aylesbury and couldn’t agree more, a complete shitehole. A classic case of the council selling of land to housing developers and wasting the revenue raised rather than investing in infrastructure and facilities for the kids.
Moved out 30 years ago, just finalising the sale of my Mum’s house and please God never want to return![/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
So you moved out 30 years ago, never returned how would you know?

Back
Top Bottom