Leyton Orient

A good away day, still f*****g hate them for that day but it’s nice to have a game with a bit of meaning behind it. We obviously need to stay up for that to happen though.
It's was one of the worse days of my life but you can't blame Orient. We did it to ourselves..... just as we appear to be repeating. ☹️

It's was one of the worse days of my life but you can't blame Orient. We did it to ourselves..... just as we appear to be repeating. ☹️

I can blame them for dancing on our pitch taking the P**s, if you can't hate a team for that day then you never will.

Don't disagree that it was our fault though, we were in a position to stay up, which as you say is like this one, people then and now got to comfortable and forgot that if you are not winning games someone else is.

I can blame them for dancing on our pitch taking the P**s, if you can't hate a team for that day then you never will.
You can, but you also have to remember we did exactly the same at their place in 1984 when we won Div III. What a day that was 😁

Don't disagree that it was our fault though, we were in a position to stay up, which as you say is like this one, people then and now got to comfortable and forgot that if you are not winning games someone else is.
We would have done the same given the chance. And anyway Orient was my first ever away game (1971) so ... memories and all that (wipes tear from eye).

You can, but you also have to remember we did exactly the same at their place in 1984 when we won Div III. What a day that was 😁

Fancy dress crew from the White Horse .............. I had full surgeons gear on. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Mad day that was, ached for weeks after!

Back
Top Bottom