Ex Player Lewis Bate

I overtook him on the M40 at about ten to six. The little rascal must have skipped having a shower after the game to be where he was at that time!

I overtook him on the M40 at about ten to six. The little rascal must have skipped having a shower after the game to be where he was at that time!
Fair play for recognising him, I don’t think I would recognise most players without their kit on (behave RyanioBirdio).
The only well known player I saw out was Andy Gray, with Richard Keys, behind me in the queue at Eurodisney years ago.

Fair play for recognising him, I don’t think I would recognise most players without their kit on (behave RyanioBirdio).
The only well known player I saw out was Andy Gray, with Richard Keys, behind me in the queue at Eurodisney years ago.
It was an Audi RS Q3 Sportback, a very young footballer type car, with a private plate spelling out his name, so when I came up behind it I wondered if it might be him or just a coincidence. I overtook it and looked sideways and it was him and a passenger. He comes from London, so I'm assuming he was going back to family?

Anyway, I'll stop there as I think this post might make me seem like some sort of stalker!!!

I thought he did well when he came on yesterday and (along with Goodrham) showed the courage and confidence to take a man on rather than tamely stop and pass it backwards. More of that from the more senior player please? I look forward to seeing him on the pitch for longer in upcoming matches so we can really see what he is made of!

It was an Audi RS Q3 Sportback, a very young footballer type car, with a private plate spelling out his name, so when I came up behind it I wondered if it might be him or just a coincidence. I overtook it and looked sideways and it was him and a passenger. He comes from London, so I'm assuming he was going back to family?

Anyway, I'll stop there as I think this post might make me seem like some sort of stalker!!!
You overtook a footballer driving a sports car? How fast were you going??

Having seen what Bate did when he came on, hope Beckham was watching, never saw him go past anyone, could only take free kicks and corners

Having seen what Bate did when he came on, hope Beckham was watching, never saw him go past anyone, could only take free kicks and corners

That’s a weirdly dated reference, you do realise he retired a few years back?

I think his number plate would have given it away 😉

True, he could waste his time off hanging around with beautiful women on expensive yachts in Miami but he probably prefers to watch us on IFollow, sensible lad.

Don’t forget his world-class photography career.

e58379b66e1da089054e88ce55d5cafe.jpg

Back
Top Bottom