Letter to Mr. Eales-contribute politely.

Oxford UTD have always had a sections of idiots who just love the sound of their own voices sadly social media has given them an extra platform to spout their nonsense. Maybe we should rewind 8 years and return to the non league. No that was something to complain about
Look in the mirror - what a comment to make on social media.

I don't wish to appear pedantic but if you're going to write to the Chairman please have someone check your grammar. I lost count of the number of misplaced commas.
Thank you Arthur. Please consider it a first draft. Sentiment first and final edit to be approved.

Because Clotet can't team build. MApp adjusted and admitted his and team failings and dealt with them. Pep just keeps ploddig along doing absolutely nothing constructive.

Has Pep not started to rebuild with the signings of dickie and Brannagan?

Unfortuantly as fans we have been spoilt with the amount of success we have had over the last 3 seasons. 2 Wembley finals, a promotion, a lot of good young players coming in and doing well then getting sold for a lot of money.

A season of mid table, inconsistentancy isn’t welcomed but a level headed fan should sometimes accept a season like the one we are having as a club can’t have as much change as we have in a summer and think we will carry on where we left off.

Why, we had nearly 20 years of poor seasons.

Oxford UTD have always had a sections of idiots who just love the sound of their own voices sadly social media has given them an extra platform to spout their nonsense. Maybe we should rewind 8 years and return to the non league. No that was something to complain about

Or may be we should rewind 20 years and be in the old Division One league or the Championship as it's known nowadays!

If gofish wants to contact Eales then by all means do so but let’s not forget he has already paid for 2 players this month (reinvested money into the squad) and signed 3 players, again something he said he would do.

I don’t blame Eales for getting tired of some of the bad press he gets as it must be tiresome to constantly get the same questions over and over again.

He will never be able to keep you happy Charlie as he owns the football club that you and your mates are so desperate to own yourselves.

Denis, let it go, let it go.......

Fans had to swallow price increases to enable a top 6 budget...it's widely considered that some of those brought in are rather injury prone or come from some far off league some way short of the standard for even Div 3 football.
whilst cup exits can happen it was the nature of them and pre game comments of the manager prior to Port Vale followed by many inept performances..A very blinded view of the effect that going out of the cups the way we did would have on the much needed turn up on the day fan and the need to encourage new support...

They then took another blinkered view by prioriotising the mickey mouse trophy that would keep the 20.000 interested for most of the season as they cling on to another day at Wembley without the need to even bother to turn up on match days and bring much needed income in to the club...All this whilst the regular fans are served up further inept performances including a 7-0 home defeat and scraping the odd fortunate win or draw that just hid the obvious cracks.

We were miles off the Auto's last season and again this and this for a club with alleged ambition to be a championship club and one that sadly appears to take the regular fans for granted until come July when they are remembered again.

Thank you Arthur. Please consider it a first draft. Sentiment first and final edit to be approved.

I have no problem with the sentiment but with the sacking of Pep Clotet this morning you might want to hold fire.

Dear Mr Eales,

Ta very much.

ps can I get a discount on my season ticket for the rubbish so far?

Well, it seems to me that the mere hint of me writing to DE has had the decided effect1

Dear Mr Eales,

Ta very much.

ps can I get a discount on my season ticket for the rubbish so far?
Have you been a ST holder for long?

If you have did you get a refund on your ST for most of the past 20 years?

Some of our supporters have extraordinary short memories. We were in the Conference not that long ago. Until Wilder we had been in freefall for decades...

Have you been a ST holder for long?

If you have did you get a refund on your ST for most of the past 20 years?

Some of our supporters have extraordinary short memories. We were in the Conference not that long ago. Until Wilder we had been in freefall for decades...
Sense of humour failure?

Back
Top Bottom