Let’s show some class

While quite.

No reason to act like arseholes and I can’t imagine we will aside from perhaps a few chants during the game (which I won’t be joining in with on this occasion).

Obviously there’s a chance we’ll celebrating and giving the players a good reception on their walk round but no reason to be turning on Rochdale and their fans who’ve never had any issues with us, as far as I’m aware.

In fact, were they to be relegated (counting chickens here...) I would happily applaud their players who have been great in the cup and have been in very good form of late to haul themselves up to where they are now.

Saying all that, I bloody hope we ourselves aren’t looking over our shoulders again by Saturday evening!

On Saturday IF we send Rochdale down, the last thing we should do is take the p!ss out of their fans. It’s not that long ago we were relegated and we all know how that feels. We are Oxford, not that two bob lot from east London.
Totally.

We effectively sent Lincoln down in 2011 and we didn't give it large then.

Hopefully there will be no idiots on Saturday

Wonder if Blackburn needed to beat us to get the 2nd automatic place ( I know it’s more or likely ) but saythey didn’t would we laugh at those gobshites who gave it large about how they would walk all over the league?

Given how many of us thought we'd do the same thing when we dropped back into the Conference, I'm not sure that we were all that different. Why take the P**s out of any other team's bad situation (unless it's the Scum of course, and maybe those lovely lads from east London)?

Wonder if Blackburn needed to beat us to get the 2nd automatic place ( I know it’s more or likely ) but saythey didn’t would we laugh at those gobshites who gave it large about how they would walk all over the league?

Probably but that’s different to getting relegated Shirley?

Probably but that’s different to getting relegated Shirley?
Not sure what Shirley has to do with it, but it would be saying something like “Going up? you fucked it up” just saying.......alright I get my coat

Given how many of us thought we'd do the same thing when we dropped back into the Conference, I'm not sure that we were all that different. Why take the P**s out of any other team's bad situation (unless it's the Scum of course, and maybe those lovely lads from east London)?

I could always manager a snigger at Luton or Reading in fairness.

Even more with Swindon. I hope Rochdale stay up as they’ve been on a good run and are fighting hard.
I have a feeling they will get walloped tonight and we will be safe unless they win by six or seven come Saturday

A rare soul number from Detroit to soundtrack this particular thread :cool: .........

I do not Peterdev - I reckon Plymouth are not strong/good enough for the play-offs & Rochdale know that, should they win tonight, they have a real chance of avoiding the drop. Remember the very first League match at the Kassam - defeat for us at the hands of - Rochdale!!

A rare soul number from Detroit to soundtrack this particular thread :cool: .........

What a banger Sarge! I’d forgotten all about this tune. Just got the old NS collection out, know it’s here somewhere. Brilliant stuff

So right, no need to give it large to Rochdale fans if they are effectively relegated at ours. For us to be safe is enough to be happy about, so i hope we show some class.

Back
Top Bottom