Ex Player Lets scour the internet for great oxford goals...

That Kevin Francis celebration for his second was a beauty. Loved having him at the club, for all his flaws.
I can remember him coming into the LRT one game (he was, of course, out injured) and standing with us rabble for quite a while. Knappy had quite a chat with him. He stayed in the Left side, as you would, load of quiet weirdos in the Right side.

Not sure if he still is, but he was a Mountie in Canada after he retired. I’ll let you tell him what his flaws were on your own.

I’m only a mere six feet tall, so he’s probably not going to hear most of well-considered criticisms to be fair.

Not sure if he still is, but he was a Mountie in Canada after he retired. I’ll let you tell him what his flaws were on your own.

I would congratulate him on his ability to run with the ball for a long way and to finish it by touching the London Road Stand wall, whilst still in possession of said ball. I would praise him also for the longest header I've ever seen from pretty much one side of the pitch to the other.

Kevin Francis was interviewed by the Times as part of an article to preview the Oxford Man City Cup game this season.
He says he now works as a surveillance officer for the Calgary Police service.
Does that mean he’s a spy?? He’s a big lump to go “undercover”.

Salaghaf said:
Kevin Francis was interviewed by the Times as part of an article to preview the Oxford Man City Cup game this season.
He says he now works as a surveillance officer for the Calgary Police service.
Does that mean he’s a spy?? He’s a big lump to go “undercover”.

..... He's good is Super Kev' ....

515dZgrlwUL._SX466_.jpg

The lesser-spotted Jon Narbett in action there as well, proving that he can actually hit the net.

I won the competition! The prize was two season tickets for OUFC. The result was goal J Paul Simpson v Newcastle, goal E Fitzroy Simpson v Sheffield Wednesday (I knew they would have one scum goal in the top three even though Mickey Lewis's goal was better!) and goal B Paul Simpson v Bistol City.

Back
Top Bottom