League Two Lee Power

Basically Lee Power is a lying shyster?

"Mr Standing says that he did not think it necessary to put the agreement into writing as he had trust and confidence at the time in Mr Power. "

Then they sold Matt Richie and, it appears, Power kept the money.

The Judge thinks Power is a lying shyster as well: "I dismiss Mr Powers application"...............

Mr Standing got costs..........

Powers QC is an equal shyster.

Scummers run by bunch of crooked shysters shocker.:ROFLMAO:

Top notch businessman writes..........

"Clem, don't know why every1 is getting involved in this…it's finished had no offer nor have I put club on market…no need for any1 to get involved it feels like it's a set up. Mate…like people r trying 2 create something…I asked 2 see document b4 and they said they not allowed to send it."

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Is that the Michael Standing who played for us for a short period in 2007/08

Is that the Michael Standing who played for us for a short period in 2007/08

He’s been Gary Barry’s agent for some time now so yes it would be.

Oxford doing the scum over again, yessssssss. Swindon and financial irregularity going together hand in hand.

It would be so funny if this stopped Swindon being promoted.

EDIT. The local rag down the A420 has a summary of it all here. I’ll have a read when I can be arsed as it’s nice outside and too pleasant to be reading about Swindon’s typical financial chicanery.

To follow the Gareth Barry claims, hypothetically. Can current footballers own half of another professional club? They can’t bet on a single professional match, but they’re allowed to own and potentially compete against a club that they own half of? How could that be legal in the event it were true?

Thankfully I’ve got a fridge full of cans at present. Beautiful timing for such entertainment.

Following the Richie sale..............

"The strong suspicion is that those monies were paid to Mr Power and not the club.”

Just when life gets a bit grey & dull along comes the Swindon Circus to cheer us all up..... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Following the Richie sale..............

"The strong suspicion is that those monies were paid to Mr Power and not the club.”
If that turns out to be true when that transaction would’ve taken place 4 odd years ago, you’d really have to ask what the hell the EFL do all day if someone can just trouser that sort of money and it potentially never even be spotted. It’s only coming up now because of something random and a bit mental.

I hear a lot about what the EFL don’t do or aren’t responsible for, but not much the other way.

If that turns out to be true when that transaction would’ve taken place 4 odd years ago, you’d really have to ask what the hell the EFL do all day if someone can just trouser that sort of money and it potentially never even be spotted. It’s only coming up now because of something random and a bit mental.

I hear a lot about what the EFL don’t do or aren’t responsible for, but not much the other way.

think EFLs 'handling' of the Bolton situation at the start of this season ( allowing them to filed a youth team & to not fulfil fixtures- and now trying to achieve an 'end' to this season in L1 , while not factoring in any thing whatsoever to negate the unfair advantange that some L1 teamsb 'enjoyed' early in the current season, while most were disadvantaged in comparison) tells all thats needed to know about the EFL idiots - its like those running EFL are made up of people rejected from the current government, given the hamfisted way they go about things

think EFLs 'handling' of the Bolton situation at the start of this season ( allowing them to filed a youth team & to not fulfil fixtures- and now trying to achieve an 'end' to this season in L1 , while not factoring in any thing whatsoever to negate the unfair advantange that some L1 teamsb 'enjoyed' early in the current season, while most were disadvantaged in comparison) tells all thats needed to know about the EFL idiots - its like those running EFL are made up of people rejected from the current government, given the hamfisted way they go about things
Oi, leave it you! We’re all united in laughing at Swindon on this thread. b****r off back to covid!

Sw*nd*n have a history of financial shenaningans .... didnt they get 'done'/ penalised for money 'irregularities' some 30+ years
ago

same old inbreds always cheating, perchance? ?:rolleyes::oops:

I remember when they overspent massively in the 2011/12 season when they won it. They signed a Czech international centre forward (Magera?) who was on five grand a week in L2 and barely played. They also signed Leon Clarke who was on even more. Sadly I had to go to the skip a fair few times that season, as I was often allocated them to report on for the press association. However, it did mean that I was there when Clarke and Di Canio had their legendary punch up in the tunnel.

I digress, even that season they massively took the P**s. If there had been anything resembling FFP at the time they would’ve been massacred.

Back
Top Bottom