Ledson

Clotet is a family friend and is posing as a footballer to be here, that's outrageous.

I hate to contradict your eminence, but Pepsi is posing as a manager. But it is outrageous. Bring back Shirley, she was the brains of the organisation.

Would like to see both Ledson and Rothwell starting in matches. Not loanees and has been's :(

Either he's going to be sold or Pep is trying to humiliate him over something. There's no other reason a medical student, who also happens to be someone whose family the manager knows, would be starting week in, week out when he's quite literally not even a footballer. The guy played a couple of seasons at Spanish third division level which is probably not even Oxford City standard, and is then handed a three year contract while coming over to Brookes to finish his studies, and starts playing every single game? It's ridiculous and farcical, and even though Ledson has been below par this season, so have plenty of players in fits and bursts.

If I were him I'd want out immediately. No way would I take being dropped for Xemi on the chin, and for about the fourth or fifth game in a row at that. At least he's actually a professional footballer with about 80+ pro games under his belt between us and Cambridge. Xemi is just a family friend who some absurd, egotistical maniac of a manager seems to want to play at any cost.

A Med student at Brookes? maybe sports science or similar, if Xemi is played it's the manager who picks him. what do want him to say "no boss I'm not good enough". he has been targeted as the weak link on Saturday which he was with nine other players. as regards Lego I think he maybe on his way and the manager is trying other options, when he has come on at Rochdale and Wigan he has looked quite sedate and not he snapping at the heels that you expect from him. I just hope he doesn't go

Leave out Payne then?
We have played Ledson and Rothwell as the 2 centre mids with Payne as the attacking mid before, seem to remember we did that and won to end a losing streak earlier this season, it's how i'd line up personally

We have played Ledson and Rothwell as the 2 centre mids with Payne as the attacking mid before, seem to remember we did that and won to end a losing streak earlier this season, it's how i'd line up personally
No it was really in response to the point somebody said that we should leave out loan players.

Whatever the fault is I am not sure that it is all about loan players and foreigners .....

Oh come on Ryan.... seriously.... you know that there is no post on a bank holiday......?

Brookes don't offer medical studies , many Medical Schools do not accept transfers,the Workload at Times is horrendous, No way could a Footballer manage Both

Kenny Deuchar was the last I could name you that did; he was the same year at Dundee Uni Medical School when I was in Aberdeen (graduating 2003), and had a pretty decent career in the Scottish Prem including a Cup Final with Gretna I think, before they imploded.

Full-time doctor now, of course.

Ruffels was terrible today. 2 mistakes and 2 goals for them (and I do feel sorry for him). Xemi, while wholly anonymous, didn't ish the bed like Ruffels did. I would bring in Ledson for Ruffels, only to not have 2 defensive midfielders in the team that aren't creative.
but has no support from Ledson and Rothewell. Ruffels was very exposed.

Is Xemi really on a 3 year contract? If so, presumably he must be on a low wage. If he is primarily here to complete his medical studies because Clotet is a family friend and is posing as a footballer to be here, that's outrageous. Worse still if he is holding down a place in the team when he is clearly out of his depth at the expense of keeping Ledson on the bench.
Lives in Jerrico. I thought he was completely studies remotely NOT at University of Oxford.

Xemi has played under Clotet, so the "family" thing is nebulous at best. As for the rest, I'm going to need a bit of proof if you have it (I couldn't find anything online) as that's quite a hefty allegation...
I thought he was signed before Pep joined. Please correct me.

Lives in Jerrico. I thought he was completely studies remotely NOT at University of Oxford.

I don't think it matters, the main questions here are, is he good enough to be a professional footballer or have the potential to be one? Or is he better than Ledson?

I'd say he's slightly better than Ledson from a creative perspective, but doesn't offer as much as Ledson overall, especially in this league, do based on that I'd pick Ledson.

I'm not sure if Xemi has the potential either.

Why did Ryan delete his post. Is it because it been taken on and being dealt with by the powers to be at the club. Surely if he thinks that he will stand by his post.