General Ledson &Eastwood next?

Sarge

God like member
It was surprising that shhh Clotet was sacked at 8am today,albeit welcomed by many,... could he have got his marching orders (&p45) because he was informed Lego and Clint were on their way out and he opposed that so The chairman had no option ?........theres more to the sacking than has been so far revealed or announced I reckon

It was surprising that shhh Clotet was sacked at 8am today,albeit welcomed by many,... could he have got his marching orders (&p45) because he was informed Lego and Clint were on their way out and he opposed that so The chairman had no option ?........theres more to the sacking than has been so far revealed or announced I reckon
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

They were having a good old chat at the end of the game. Along the lines of "I think it might be time to get out of here"?

We have suffered a record defeat and 2 of the worse teams in our league have completed the double over us. We have been knocked out of 2 cups at the first hurdle by lower league sides. Our defence appears to have no knowledge of even the simpler side of defending and the fine art of passing to a team mate seems to have been coached out of the players. Tactics are unknown by the players if they exist and the passion and pride that has been so strong over the last couple of years is a thing of the past. We have lost players and replaced them with ageing foreign players in what looks like jobs for the boys as they add nothing to the team. Pretty certain most supporters are aware of the goings on and the reasons behind the sacking. I hate to see any body lose their job but this was a necessary move and may have ignited my interest in the season.

Eeles finally cottoned on to the slow and steady decline in players ability, tactics and morale of the club and supporters since the start of the season. It must have come as a shock to him when it finally did!!!!!!

We have suffered a record defeat and 2 of the worse teams in our league have completed the double over us. We have been knocked out of 2 cups at the first hurdle by lower league sides. Our defence appears to have no knowledge of even the simpler side of defending and the fine art of passing to a team mate seems to have been coached out of the players. Tactics are unknown by the players if they exist and the passion and pride that has been so strong over the last couple of years is a thing of the past. We have lost players and replaced them with ageing foreign players in what looks like jobs for the boys as they add nothing to the team. Pretty certain most supporters are aware of the goings on and the reasons behind the sacking. I hate to see any body lose their job but this was a necessary move and may have ignited my interest in the season.
Exactly this..

...and to add, shushing your own fans shows a complete lack of professionalism. Goodness knows what the reaction of the South Stand fans would have been to Pep at the next home game.

Exactly this..

...and to add, shushing your own fans shows a complete lack of professionalism. Goodness knows what the reaction of the South Stand fans would have been to Pep at the next home game.

Would of been a few flasks spilt I imagine.

Aggressive rustling of blankets and Werther’s wrappers too no doubt.

Agree that either one or both will be sold, and Clotet said he couldn't work under these condition, but doubt he would have been sacked, due to massive compensation. DE would have either let him walk for free, or by "mutual consent" with minimal compensation, and this would have been made clear in the statement.
I was a strong defender of DE in previous years, but it is apparent now that he is asset stripping at the moment, and any manager would have their hands tied........
I am praying that we stay up.

They'll both go. Unless the new signings really add huge value I think this could all get a bit frightening.

Jesus. Talk about adding two and two together and making five.

The guy got the sack, like you wanted. Can't you be happy for even one day?

Jesus. Talk about adding two and two together and making five.

The guy got the sack, like you wanted. Can't you be happy for even one day?
Tune in to rad ox 6pm tomorrow ...I hear there may be a bit more insight?.... , I don't recall saying or posting that I wanted him sacked? Started a thread comparing MApps first season from my perspective,clotets hasnt been much different in some ways & concluding that in my opinion he had 4 or 5 games to turn things round..... the way I see it theres much more than meets the eye behind Clotets departure.....maybe we'll find out soon what it is , there again maybe we wont?

Maths never was my strong point......... fairly happy most days,thanks for your concern

Apologies - I'm just tired of the doom-mongers on here who seem to wallow in the club's misfortunes (not saying you're one of them)...but I still think (hope) that Clotet's sacking has nothing to do with player movements.

Apologies - I'm just tired of the doom-mongers on here who seem to wallow in the club's misfortunes (not saying you're one of them)...but I still think (hope) that Clotet's sacking has nothing to do with player movements.

Possibly a takeover or investors maybe just Maybe imminent but after the las t few games cumulative in Saturdays debacle, they have decided they won’t unless there is change,

Conspiracy possibly ?

No probs .....forums are for sharing opinions :)

Back
Top Bottom