Matches Leasing.com draw

Another example of Sky’s ignorance of anything outside the EPL.
Was it Phil Thompson that thought we were losing to Solihull Moors in the FA Cup?

Another example of Sky’s ignorance of anything outside the EPL.
Was it Phil Thompson that thought we were losing to Solihull Moors in the FA Cup?
No that didn't happen, the Soccer Saturday team were getting it right all afternoon. The errors were made by Sky Bet in tweets, they used a picture of Thompson on their messages however.

Knowing the Femivision meejah with it's agendabending philosophy, I am surprised they haven't listed the woman's team...

IGMC

Last edited:
Imagine the uproar if they said Manchester Rovers or
Newcastle City
West Ham Hotspur
Crystal Manor
Sheffield Tuesday
Nottingham Copse
Accrington Ollie
Preston South End
Queens Park Rapists
Fleetwood Mac
Plymouth Gargle
Charlton Sedentary
Wycombe Immobiles
Leyton Occident
Forest Green Fords

Last edited:
Exeter away in the leasing.com will be played on a wednesday evening .... as it happens I'll be in South somerset on that wednesday, about 30 miles from Exeter, while Ive been boycotting (most) games in that competition due to the inclusion of PL kids teams, there have been exceptions to my boycott , Sw*nd*n away - having never 'missed' an away match V them- and a couple of Wembley finals ... the way that OUFC teams at all levels are playing, I may just be tempted to go to this one.... OM announcement ....

Exeter away in the leasing.com will be played on a wednesday evening .... as it happens I'll be in South somerset on that wednesday, about 30 miles from Exeter, while Ive been boycotting (most) games in that competition due to the inclusion of PL kids teams, there have been exceptions to my boycott , Sw*nd*n away - having never 'missed' an away match V them- and a couple of Wembley finals ... the way that OUFC teams at all levels are playing, I may just be tempted to go to this one.... OM announcement ....

Same here!
If you go, I’ll go!

Bizarrely I shall also be down there on the Wednesday.
The only Tinpot Trophy game I've ever attended apart from the two finals was the one at Stamford Bridge with the 34 penalties (don't ask) but I think I will stroll along to this one. Presume you can pay on the night?
believe so

Bizarrely I shall also be down there on the Wednesday.
The only Tinpot Trophy game I've ever attended apart from the two finals was the one at Stamford Bridge with the 34 penalties (don't ask) but I think I will stroll along to this one. Presume you can pay on the night?
You're taking a risk - it might be a sell-out.

Tickets only available to non members and the 88 who travelled to the Southend Che katrade game in Dec 16;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom