Matches Leasing.com draw

Bizarrely I shall also be down there on the Wednesday.
The only Tinpot Trophy game I've ever attended apart from the two finals was the one at Stamford Bridge with the 34 penalties (don't ask) but I think I will stroll along to this one. Presume you can pay on the night?
Me too. I noticed the penalty record had been equalled by truro city and somebody else in the cornish cup or something

Anyone know what's going on with tickets for the exeter match? 4 of us living down here looking forward to seeing the mighty yellows... even if it's in the leasing

Anyone know what's going on with tickets for the exeter match? 4 of us living down here looking forward to seeing the mighty yellows... even if it's in the leasing
pay on the night I presume? ... therell be a few travelling U's fans there , as Im going to be 40 miles from Exeter Im hoping to make it to the game, though the 7pm kick off time isnt too helpful for me as I wont be leaving Oxford until 3.30pm , due to an appointment I have

2 of us travelling from Dorset. Anyone know how much to get in for us old gifts?

2 of us travelling from Dorset. Anyone know how much to get in for us old gifts?
Looking at the Exeter website, it is £10, £8 for 'Seniors'.

That seems a bit steep given that FA Cup game tomorrow is £12, £6 for over 60s.

£10 on the gate. Don't imagine there will be a big queue, but then again, they probably won't have many staff working either.
See you all there, remember it's 7pm ko.

Back
Top Bottom