League One Transfers 2018-2019

Oxford U duo Harvey Bradbury and Armani Little re-join Woking FC on loan until the end of the season.
I’m a little surprised Bradbury has been loaned out while the squad is still so light on strikers. Robinson says that he needs two in because he has lost two in Obika and Smith, and then let’s another one go. He obviously doesn’t see Bradbury as anywhere near the first team. The club must be confident at least on striker is definitely signing soon.

Scunthorpe going wild on the signings. That’s a lot of new faces.

Depending on which Adam Hamill they get he could be brilliant or utterly disruptive.

Worrying with all the Millionaires on the board with millions to play with. Can't even afford A million for Norburn...not Sunderland ya know........

https://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/sport/...t-two-strikers-in-january-says-karl-robinson/

Sunderland have crowds 5x or more higher than us, and revenue streams probably to match. It’s not that hard to work out that they can spend a lot more money especially with parachute payments than us, while still staying in side ffp

Sunderland have crowds 5x or more higher than us, and revenue streams probably to match. It’s not that hard to work out that they can spend a lot more money especially with parachute payments than us, while still staying in side ffp
Nah, it's DEs fault for stealing all the money. ;)

There are rules re FFP.
Are there not? Let's blame Robinson for that as well,(and he is doing an awful job on Brexit as well)

Yes, but the point I was making is I very much doubt we are anywhere near falling foul of them. As far as I can understand it is spending relative to revenue. Scunthorpe get no sort of crowds and consistently spend. Same as Fleetwood, Salford etc. If we were to pay £400-£500K for a striker, can’t see us being in any trouble.

Last edited:
Exodus from Rochdale. What’s going on there?

I think they’ll be filling one of the relegation places.

(Rochdale chairman Chris Dunphy stood down after 30 years this week
so outgoing transfers could be financial - Hill won’t say).

Rochdale boss Keith Hill - “ My worst experience here “

Back
Top Bottom