League One Transfers 2018-2019

Biggest budget in the league and they go for Maguire?!

Don't get me wrong I loved the guy but I wouldn't be overly impressed if we signed him.

There is some brilliant talent in this league which they could mop up just by getting rid of Rodwell and using that money.

I thought the original rumour was just lazy journalism but I am honestly staggered that it was true.

Maguire would be an odd signing for them.
Told u [emoji16]

Told me what? That my view that it’s an odd signing is wrong?

Still strikes me as the owners making signings on behalf of the manager. Didn’t Eastleigh end up with about eight of our recent players during SD’s first few years at Eastleigh? Didn’t really do them much good.

Maguire was a wonderful player and an even better character. I’ll certainly applaud him when Sunderland visit.

And he may well replicate his Oxford form at Sunderland but it’s not a very sustainable way of running your recruitment in the long term.

Told me what? That my view that it’s an odd signing is wrong?

Still strikes me as the owners making signings on behalf of the manager. Didn’t Eastleigh end up with about eight of our recent players during SD’s first few years at Eastleigh? Didn’t really do them much good.

Maguire was a wonderful player and an even better character. I’ll certainly applaud him when Sunderland visit.

And he may well replicate his Oxford form at Sunderland but it’s not a very sustainable way of running your recruitment in the long term.

Hopefully they go for Tiendalli, Mehmeti and Pekalski next. Probably explains Ricardinho not re-signing.:)

As everyone else is signing the rest we are obviously signing the best. Well let’s hope so. In Tiger and KR I trust.

Back
Top Bottom