League One survival?

Easy, easy, easy!!!!

And 49 points will be enough for survival so Charlie can poke his spreadsheets and pie charts!!!!

Oxford United - League One Champions 2018/19!!!

So you cannot help yourself can you? While we all rejoice in securing Division 1 football next season you have to have a dig at Charlie. I’m so pleased that you have proved that you are so shallow.

So you cannot help yourself can you? While we all rejoice in securing Division 1 football next season you have to have a dig at Charlie. I’m so pleased that you have proved that you are so shallow.
I know, funny ain't it!!

And I'm not sure everyone is rejoicing, Charlie has been missing since Doncaster! Maybe he forget to cash out on us being relegated!

And can you please give me an update on the Oxvox AGM? I assume you were there after you criticised me for looking after my child?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p063rzj0#play

Just listening to BBC Northampton post match analysis - apparently Cobblers sent their centre half
up front very late on and Walsall went straight down the middle at 90+1 to get the winner ( their only chance of the game).

A point would have been OK for the Cobblers with a home game against Oldham next week.

They’re bemoaning the loss of big games with Luton, Oxford, Peterborough, Wycombe, Portsmouth and Sunderland.

History tells us that 50 points is normally enough. 51 maybe. It has been likely all along that this was a likely scenario.

That still seems to be likely. Personally I would like to see Rochdale stay up as they are better than Oldham in my view. I fear for them though as they have Charlton to play. 49 points could well have been enough all along...

History tells us that 50 points is normally enough. 51 maybe. It has been likely all along that this was a likely scenario.

That still seems to be likely. Personally I would like to see Rochdale stay up as they are better than Oldham in my view. I fear for them though as they have Charlton to play. 49 points could well have been enough all along...

57 sounds better though ?

Not sure if anyone else has seen the Northampton highlights from yesterday, but they seemed desperately unlucky to lose. Missed about 3 sitters, hit the woodwork a few times, generally battered Walsall. What a way to get relegated.

I know, funny ain't it!!

And I'm not sure everyone is rejoicing, Charlie has been missing since Doncaster! Maybe he forget to cash out on us being relegated!

And can you please give me an update on the Oxvox AGM? I assume you were there after you criticised me for looking after my child?
One things for sure, you weren’t there.

Not sure if anyone else has seen the Northampton highlights from yesterday, but they seemed desperately unlucky to lose. Missed about 3 sitters, hit the woodwork a few times, generally battered Walsall. What a way to get relegated.
Yeah I saw that. As a supporter in those situations I suppose you have to console yourself with the fact that you get what you get over 46 games, not 90 minutes.

Indeed although their caretaker boss is getting some criticism and has he took off midfielders, chucked on too many strikers and told his CB to get up front for the last ten minutes.

If you watch the goal, it’s clear that they’ve massively overcommitted and a draw would have given them a slim chance of staying up on the last day.

Shows that you can’t win as a manager sometimes (particularly if you’re manager of Northampton this year seemingly!)

Back
Top Bottom