League One survival?

It’s funny really, the fact that Stewart Donald was involved and would have invested his OWN money suggests to me that the Satori deal is and was a better option for the CLUB that this one. As for the Russian situation, the strengthening of laws to match those of America and Canada on unexplained « investments » from abroad is far more concerning me thinks.

All I am saying is that in my opinion Eales should have completed on the Satori deal for the good of the club. Having a tie up with Monaco is far more preferable than edging towards relegation and eventual oblivion, just my opinion.

Why positive feelings about someone u know nothing about compared to someone u know nothing about ??

We knew that Sartori actually had money, and where he had got it from.

Still can't say that about Tiger.

This is not opinion, it is fact. It might change....we all hope it does...but at the present time three weeks into Tiger's rein they remain facts.

I

I agree, the footballing world is laughing at us right now! No one has mentioned Man Utd crashing out of Europe, Wenger failing again or Conte getting the boot - everyone is too worried about a little league 1 side without a manager!!

As for the players being nervous, I hope they have more of a backbone than some on here who gave up weeks ago. When things are against you and confidence is low, there is nothing wrong with a bit of positive thinking. Tiger may not truly believe that the playoffs are achievable, but just pointing out how tight this league is and how a decent run would push us right up the table.

Finally, Satori is in the past. I know it's hard but you really do need to get over it now!

No one has said the footballing world is laughing at us, but we are seen by many as a bit of a joke with the bow tie owner coming out with such fantasy messages. Still Scotegg you continue to wear those rose tinted glasses and let’s hope you faith wins out rather than mine for the good of th CLUB.

No one has said the footballing world is laughing at us, but we are seen by many as a bit of a joke with the bow tie owner coming out with such fantasy messages. Still Scotegg you continue to wear those rose tinted glasses and let’s hope you faith wins out rather than mine for the good of th CLUB.
There are a few you think Tiger is a joke, but more who are willing to wait and see. That isn't rose tinted glasses but just having a little patience and putting things into perspective.

There are a few you think Tiger is a joke, but more who are willing to wait and see. That isn't rose tinted glasses but just having a little patience and putting things into perspective.
While it has been a mess so far, it's in part cleaning up the mess DE. The fact the club are attempting to do marketing for the first time this season suggests that Tiger isn't sat in an ivory tower unaware of where the club is today and what issues there are.

Some of the issues aren't a quick fix either.

At Tiger's rate of improvement there's a danger that by the time of the fans' forum he'll be enjoying the same mindless worship on here that Slippery enjoyed for so long. Seriously.

If he appoints a manager with the right stuff, and indicates convincingly how some of the money that flows through the club will stick........

Hope so.

Having a tie up with Monaco is far more preferable than edging towards relegation and eventual oblivion, just my opinion.

The conditions aren't exclusive and it's idiotic to suggest they are.

Oxford United being a feeder club to someone is not better than anything.

It’s funny really, the fact that Stewart Donald was involved and would have invested his OWN money suggests to me that the Satori deal is and was a better option for the CLUB that this one. As for the Russian situation, the strengthening of laws to match those of America and Canada on unexplained « investments » from abroad is far more concerning me thinks.

All I am saying is that in my opinion Eales should have completed on the Satori deal for the good of the club. Having a tie up with Monaco is far more preferable than edging towards relegation and eventual oblivion, just my opinion.
Is that the same SD that after it came out WE was a dud and never on the table was relieved but p*ssed off being led up the garden path, that was the rumour around at the time.
My opinion is DE did look after the club, when it became apparent of the level of involvement chas had in the santori bid, maybe after the constant unwarranted battering he got off of chas he might of thought that's not really whats required at this club, if that was the scenario then you should be looking at chas and his group for their actions that scuppered the deal.

Is that the same SD that after it came out WE was a dud and never on the table was relieved but p*ssed off being led up the garden path, that was the rumour around at the time.
My opinion is DE did look after the club, when it became apparent of the level of involvement chas had in the santori bid, maybe after the constant unwarranted battering he got off of chas he might of thought that's not really whats required at this club, if that was the scenario then you should be looking at chas and his group for their actions that scuppered the deal.
Now I am intrigued, what was that level of involvement?

That's my opinion too, but it's now clear Mr Eales was not operating in the best interests of the club, but in the best interests of Mr Eales. Not a surprise for a reasonably successful businessman, but what sticks in the craw are his attempts to portray himself as 'one of us' when, in fact, he cared not a jot for OUFC, just the possibility of making money out of us.

That’s not clear at all actually.

Play like we did today for the next 10 games we will be fine plus new manager joining us. Hope Faz stays at the club.

"IF we look gutless?" - we ARE gutless as well as clueless. Posh have the new manager "bounce" & we have the rudderless no manager "slump". I see the "WOW announcement" is going to be next week now - that's because Tiger's idea of WOW will be miles away from ours & he fears a noisy reaction at Saturday's game - he should fear because he's going to get a noisy reaction anyway!
MMm,

We certainly were NOT gutless and deservedly beat a team in the play offs with the new manager 'bounce' you so rightly referred to.

Two wins required in my view.

So let's get those wins and then start planning for next season.

Dickie and Brannagan look very decent players (young players who could really grow in time). I would like to see us keep Kane if we can at the end of the season.

Lots to do, but we do have some good young players and hopefully some of the Academy ;players coming through also start growing in their development.

So obviously we want a Shrewsbury win 2 night against Northampton.

The other one is a funny one.

Rochdale v fleetwood. So I probably go a draw. Stop Rochdales run, as they still have a few in hand, but not giving fleetwood a boost

Sunday going to be a big game. Pompey haven't won at home this year. Ideally a win if not then point minimum.

As for tonight I'd like a Fleetwood win (Stops Rochdale from being closer to climbing out with there games in hand)

Shrewsbury win.

This way points to relegation zone don't change...

I’ve backed Shrewsbury and Rochdale on my 6 fold tonight. Would rather Dale win so it keeps fake teams like Fleetwood in the mire.

Results tonight not good so far. If it stays the same it pushes survival point to 52 points. Plus Northampton and Fleetwood are on a role right now.

Back
Top Bottom