League 2 Promoted sides

The mighty Aldo

So
Exeter
FGR
Bristol Rovers

Good news as far as locality is concerned and good crowds guaranteed from Exeter and Brizzle

What bothers me is the run Swindon are putting together which makes them favourites for the playoffs.
Last thing we want is that distraction next year when all we need to concentrate on is promotion .
However I think they will come up and they will have momentum

If we’re talking crowds then that’s another sellout if Swindon come up. Shame we’re not in the new stadium…

Christ…how gutting for Northampton.

You win 3-1 and find out BR have stuffed Scunny 7-0.

That is a very bitter pill to swallow.

Christ…how gutting for Northampton.

You win 3-1 and find out BR have stuffed Scunny 7-0.

That is a very bitter pill to swallow.
Absolutely. I know a Northampton fan and he's utterly gutted.

Something about Scunthorpe playing a bunch of kids in a game that decides promotion and losing to the exact required scoreline doesn't sit quite right though. Not sure why, but it feels a bit, dare I say, dodgy?

Right I'll remove my tin hat

Absolutely. I know a Northampton fan and he's utterly gutted.

Something about Scunthorpe playing a bunch of kids in a game that decides promotion and losing to the exact required scoreline doesn't sit quite right though. Not sure why, but it feels a bit, dare I say, dodgy?

Right I'll remove my tin hat

I agree… very iffy.

If that was us I would be completely incandescent with anger.

If this was involving us I would be completely furious. Average age of 19 in that Scunthorpe side, something doesn't seem right.

No integrity in that side put out by Scunthorpe today.

Maybe no rules were broken, but how can that possibly be allowed to happen.

People may be finding it funny… but it really isn’t.

Not good for the game.

So
Exeter
FGR
Bristol Rovers

Good news as far as locality is concerned and good crowds guaranteed from Exeter and Brizzle

What bothers me is the run Swindon are putting together which makes them favourites for the playoffs.
Last thing we want is that distraction next year when all we need to concentrate on is promotion .
However I think they will come up and they will have momentum
And I bet Northampton are pissed off

No integrity in that side put out by Scunthorpe today.

Maybe no rules were broken, but how can that possibly be allowed to happen.

People may be finding it funny… but it really isn’t.

Not good for the game.
Remember Weymouth having issues over wages and that had to field a youth team and they lost
0-9 to Rushden and Diamonds

Scunny fielded a side with the average age of 19...basically their youth team

Although within rules etc it doesnt seem right ...especially when the game could - and did- affect promotion on the last day of the season
Never know there maybe an investigation as Scunny had nothing to play for and new they were relegated

The scum took 3600 to Walsall today. Lots of them on the pitch at the end letting off flares. Vermin.

Quite happy with the 3 that have come up already.

FGR ,just like in the conference days, we can go and take over the village again and the ground. They should bring a few more away fans than Crewe aswell.

Brizzle Rovers, always a tasty affair with sell outs at both home and away more than likely.

Exeter, aways nice to have a trip to Devon as long as its a Saturday. They always bring a decent following to us aswell. Gives Plymouth a local derby too.

Even the four in the play offs.

Northampton, local and will sell out the away end at ours.

Portvale , decent ground and again they will bring a big following to us.

Mansfield, bit of a trek and probably my least favourite to come up. Not sure their away following is as big as Portvale

Swindon, we missed out on being allowed crowds at the last 2 derbies, I know most want them to stay down but its another guaranteed sell out and may increase our season ticket sales considerably

Quite happy with the 3 that have come up already.

FGR ,just like in the conference days, we can go and take over the village again and the ground. They should bring a few more away fans than Crewe aswell.

Brizzle Rovers, always a tasty affair with sell outs at both home and away more than likely.

Exeter, aways nice to have a trip to Devon as long as its a Saturday. They always bring a decent following to us aswell. Gives Plymouth a local derby too.

Even the four in the play offs.

Northampton, local and will sell out the away end at ours.

Portvale , decent ground and again they will bring a big following to us.

Mansfield, bit of a trek and probably my least favourite to come up. Not sure their away following is as big as Portvale

Swindon, we missed out on being allowed crowds at the last 2 derbies, I know most want them to stay down but its another guaranteed sell out and may increase our season ticket sales considerably
Unfortunately OX14, I will be eternally grateful for the gods to keep them at the absolute minimum at least one division below us forever.

I personally couldn't care less if we never played them again. I don't like them - can't stand the Oxfordshire roadsigns with their odious name on either - they are irrelevant in my book...although you wouldn't think so after this literary rant lol.

Enjoy the rest of the evening.

COYY'S

Back
Top Bottom