League Two League 2 2022/23

If Bradford can get their act together they've really got to fancy their chances.

Absolutely nuts that Mark Hughes is the boss there.

Definitely. He hasn't had a good start iirc but that was a freebie considering he didn't sign any of the squad. I think they have plenty of space within the squad so he'll be able to build his own. Bradford have signed centre-half Matty Platt from Barrow so far, haven't a clue on others.

Absolutely nuts that Mark Hughes is the boss there.

Well two of his last three Premier League jobs (QPR & Southampton) were epic failures, and although he did alright at Stoke for a while, in the end he got them relegated too.

Not that surprising that he was going to have to drop down the pyramid a little to get another gig.......

Well two of his last three Premier League jobs (QPR & Southampton) were epic failures, and although he did alright at Stoke for a while, in the end he got them relegated too.

Not that surprising that he was going to have to drop down the pyramid a little to get another gig.......

Indeed. It’s to his credit I think that he’s taking a job in League 2 - I know he wasn’t playing during the big money PL era, but he must have a genuine love for the game to still want to coach.

Indeed. It’s to his credit I think that he’s taking a job in League 2 - I know he wasn’t playing during the big money PL era, but he must have a genuine love for the game to still want to coach.
Quite a few of us would have seen Hughes score his first goal for Man Utd, at The Manor in the Milk Cup in '83. I was there.

Back
Top Bottom