League One League 1 transfers - Summer 2021 (non Oxford)

MK Dons seemingly getting Bishop in from Ipswich to replace Fraser.

Baz, What are your expectations from this window? from your comments on here your looking to replace 75% of the starting line up. That aint happening. Personally i can only see maybe 1 or 2 permanent new faces and a few loans, what positions they will be dont know. All i know is that come 1st games of the season i will be 100% behind the lads and KR. You will be to.

Sunderland sign Corry Evans

Wycombe sign Sullay Kaikai

Pretty good signings. I notice Sunderland are trying to add experienced Championship players to their squad this summer.

Irrelevant.

Bristol Rovers are a league 2 side.

(Not having a go at you, just really wanted to type the above. Bristol Rovers were relegated. Yep, still enjoyed writing it a second time)

Irrelevant.

Bristol Rovers are a league 2 side.

(Not having a go at you, just really wanted to type the above. Bristol Rovers were relegated. Yep, still enjoyed writing it a second time)
As nice as it is to type Bristol Rovers and relegated in the same sentence, not sure what that has to do with Doncaster!!!

I was happy typing it and you're all trying to spoil it.

I won't let you.

(I blame the heat or something)

PBoro wanted ridiculous money for him so either they lowered their asking price or MK Dons can be added to the list of clubs splashing the cash this season.
Mo Eisa cost the posh a million and knowing what McAnthony is like I think he would have wanted to at least recoup their money, where the hell do MK Dons get their money from, it makes me wonder about our club in comparison……Poor

Back
Top Bottom