League One League 1 transfers - Summer 2021 (non Oxford)

Waiting for the next bit of bullshit to come from itk’s

In the words of my 5 year olds school report,

"He is a pleasure to have in class but can get a little carried away and will hopefully learn to regulate his emotions better."

Worth taking the same advice!!

In the words of my 5 year olds school report,

"He is a pleasure to have in class but can get a little carried away and will hopefully learn to regulate his emotions better."

Worth taking the same advice!!
Who do you get your info from then? Andy

First time I’ve said anything old son but just saying, just waiting for these so called ITK’s to actually give us something concrete as in apparently an ITK claimed we are under new ownership. Before long someone in the club will be caught out revealing a new signing before the club want to announce the player.

every close season it’s the same old drivel…

relax, what will be, will be

every close season it’s the same old drivel…

relax, what will be, will be
Do me a favour, we’re all entitled to ask questions or say things I haven’t alert from this post as I can’t always be seeded with the same old bullshit. Mummy comment came as we have no recognised first team full back With just over 2 weeks before the season starts and we need a LB and even a recognised CB they have to bed in or we could end up with another Grayson. Before you say there is Michael Elechi I don’t believe he is ready he maybe as the season progresses but not yet.

First time I’ve said anything old son but just saying, just waiting for these so called ITK’s to actually give us something concrete as in apparently an ITK claimed we are under new ownership. Before long someone in the club will be caught out revealing a new signing before the club want to announce the player.

Bazzer, you say that soon an ITK will get caught revealing a new player too soon but then are demanding to hear about what people know?! Maybe just wait?
Everyone knows we need a left back, even Robinson knows that! We need CB cover but at a guess I think McNally will be Atkinson’s replacement.
We haven’t even had our first pre season friendly!!

Chill out and just enjoy the summer. There will be plenty of time during the actual season to over re-act, no need to do it before pre season friendlies have started!

Bazzer, you say that soon an ITK will get caught revealing a new player too soon but then are demanding to hear about what people know?! Maybe just wait?
Everyone knows we need a left back, even Robinson knows that! We need CB cover but at a guess I think McNally will be Atkinson’s replacement.
We haven’t even had our first pre season friendly!!

Chill out and just enjoy the summer. There will be plenty of time during the actual season to over re-act, no need to do it before pre season friendlies have started!
Just asking it’s the first time and yes there is a concern apparently the LB we are looking at from Scotland is also on Ipswich’s radar and as we can’t compete financially with at least 9 clubs in L1 I hope KR doesn’t dwindle in the hope that we are chosen over Ipswich and has another lined up and not a crock or a injury prone player. Not to much to ask a s a well and truly seasoned supporter l.

Just asking it’s the first time and yes there is a concern apparently the LB we are looking at from Scotland is also on Ipswich’s radar and as we can’t compete financially with at least 9 clubs in L1 I hope KR doesn’t dwindle in the hope that we are chosen over Ipswich and has another lined up and not a crock or a injury prone player. Not to much to ask a s a well and truly seasoned supporter l.

Which 9 or more clubs are we unable to compete with financially?

Last edited:
Which 9 or more clubs are we unable to compete with financially?
Ipswich, Sunderland, Rotherham, Sheffield wednesday( and yes I know they have financial issues) charlton, Portsmouth, Doncaster Bolton and Wigan.
Oh and you must be on nights you have to keep your wits about you as you never know someone might be trying to tunnel out. 😊

Ipswich, Sunderland, Rotherham, Sheffield wednesday( and yes I know they have financial issues) charlton, Portsmouth, Doncaster Bolton and Wigan.
Oh and you must be on nights you have to keep your wits about you as you never know someone might be trying to tunnel out. 😊

Hahaha!! Ok!!!

The same Sheffield Wednesday who can't pay their players? The Portsmouth who couldn't afford to offer Ryan Williams a contract and are looking to offload Harrison? Doncaster who've not spent a fee yet this summer? Sunderland with one free transfer and offloading half their squad? Rotherham who have done no business at all yet? Also Bolton and Charlton are hardly setting the world alight!

So Ipswich and Wigan, both are spending big but there are no guarantees as we've seen with Sunderland these last 3 years!

I think maybe it's your wits that you need to worry about!!

Perhaps Scotchers we should take advantage of these struggling clubs and sign some of their better players!

Jason Lokilo-Doncaster
Denver Hume-Sunderland
Conor Washington-Charlton
Declan John-Bolton
Matt Crooks-Rotherham
Josh Windass-Sheff Wed
Harkness, Marquis, Curtis, Raggett-Pompey

Perhaps Scotchers we should take advantage of these struggling clubs and sign some of their better players!

Jason Lokilo-Doncaster
Denver Hume-Sunderland
Conor Washington-Charlton
Declan John-Bolton
Matt Crooks-Rotherham
Josh Windass-Sheff Wed
Harkness, Marquis, Curtis, Raggett-Pompey
Matt Crooks strongly linked to Ipswich

Matt Crooks strongly linked to Ipswich
Ashton has been busy!

Do Ipswich need all these players, what about bidding for the ones not signed by him?

Luke Woolfenden
Kayden Jackson
Flynn Downes
Teddy Bishop
James Norwood
Kane Vincent-Young
Jon Nolan
Myles Kenlock

Hahaha!! Ok!!!

The same Sheffield Wednesday who can't pay their players? The Portsmouth who couldn't afford to offer Ryan Williams a contract and are looking to offload Harrison? Doncaster who've not spent a fee yet this summer? Sunderland with one free transfer and offloading half their squad? Rotherham who have done no business at all yet? Also Bolton and Charlton are hardly setting the world alight!

So Ipswich and Wigan, both are spending big but there are no guarantees as we've seen with Sunderland these last 3 years!

My wits are fine sunny Jim. They are still clubs with bigger budgets

Hahaha!! Ok!!!

Sheffield Wednesday have had their transfer embargo lifted and wages have been paid so therir budget is bigger than hours

Back
Top Bottom