Latest update

• Thread starter Deleted member 222
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 222

Another excellent update from OxVox. Do I think the club will respond? No.

I do think though that if they continue with this stance of avoiding the difficult questions then things will escalate and very quickly.

Yes - I’m not sure they could have been any clearer in their questions (although Bazzer will no doubt want to know why they didn’t insist on knowing when two extra strikers are coming in).

I fear we will get little, if anything, in response.

Yes, a good, clear and firm update. I wonder if the deafening silence is because there is some grand master plan that would be scuppered if they so much as breathed of word of it or because they are making it up as they go along? I know which theory I support on current evidence!

If sensible questions from the supporters trust get no response, what chance anything useful is going to come out of the ST/NMcW versions of RadOx's five minute chats?

Keep it up OxVox committee, we are right behind you on this.

Last edited:
The very obvious concern is that the avoidance of persistently answering questions leads to the rise of questioning the owners intentions.

What if these questions are ignored once more? How can we, as fans (and supporters trust) register our dismay?

A fantastic update and important call for answers.

Anyone who is not a member of @OxVox needs to be.

The next forum user (who is NOT an OxVox member) to reply below, gets a year for free from Yellows Forum!
Spot on. An excellent response to the radio silence from the club.

I’d also echo the call that, if you’re not a member of OxVox, then you really should join now. It’s in times of challenge such as this that the only recognised supporters group has the strongest mandate possible.

A good response and we should not accept being fobbed off with bullshit anymore.

Well done to the OXVOX committee for a good strong statement, I suggest it is sent to all media outlets and the likes of sky sports news for maximum coverage to try and force tiger and his cohorts to respond in the proper manner

Up the U's!

As a non-member*, I'm glad OxVox are taking the mantle up with the club and becoming a focal point for fans concerns. Good job all!

* and I 'm not hawking for a free membership.

It’s very important that we find out as much information as possible. Tiger and the board need to be asked direct questions regarding there future plans for the football club. Once we are satisfied with our questions being answered, then we can prepare more pressing questions. It’s our job as a fan base to want to know what’s going on with our football club. After all we are forever, but owners, management aren’t.

Morning gents,

Just on the OxVox site now. Are we referring to the update posted on the 15th or am I missing something more recent, yet to be published online?

Cheers

Morning gents,

Just on the OxVox site now. Are we referring to the update posted on the 15th or am I missing something more recent, yet to be published online?

Cheers
An email was sent to members with an update, it will be posted on the website soon. But Members need some exclusivity :).

Want a free 3 year membership?

Last edited:
What’s the difference between gold membership/platinum. Than just being a life member?

Genuinely interested to know.

I’m not a member, but I do realise that a lot of time and effort and energy goes into this. So for that I salute you all.

What’s the difference between gold membership/platinum. Than just being a life member?

I’m not a member, but I do realise that a lot of time and effort and energy goes into this. So for that I salute you all.
I just contacted @Maurice Earp on Facebook to ask this too.

Gold and Platinum memberships are types of corporate memberships.

When is Tiger due to sit down with anyone direct? It’s clear that McWilliams isn’t allowed to answer direct as clearly under instruction so if it’s anything meaty it’s really pointless even attempting to raise an answer.

When is Tiger due to sit down with anyone direct? It’s clear that McWilliams isn’t allowed to answer direct as clearly under instruction so if it’s anything meaty it’s really pointless even attempting to raise an answer.
When are you going to join OxVox?? Just asking for a friend:unsure:

As a non-member*, I'm glad OxVox are taking the mantle up with the club and becoming a focal point for fans concerns. Good job all!

* and I 'm not hawking for a free membership.

Of course you are under no pressure to answer this, but can I ask why not?

Back
Top Bottom