Latest from Tiger

Can we be sure that Tiger hasn't outsourced PR to Dragon?

• React
Reactions: m
A good update and I think gives a bit of perspective for fans who think transfers are so easy to get over the line.

Good to see Tiger backs up my opinion that transfers and player talks should happen behind closed doors. Maybe the Hawk should take note and not announce every player we have held talks with!

I wonder what made KR think that he could get deals completed early on?! You’d like to think he would know what’s required at this to get deals concluded.

I'm thinking season ticket sales are a bit slow, have got mine but think fans felt a bit burnt with what happened last summer, I know I did.

EALES YOU'RE NOT COMMUNICATING! TELL US WHATS GOING ON SLIPPERY

TIGER YOU'RE COMMUNICATING WHATS YOUR ANGLE? I DONT BELIEVE WHAT YOU'RE SAYING.

PEP YOU'RE NOT TELLING THE TRUTH START TELLING THE TRUST STOP GIVING THE SAME SOUNDBITES. I DON'T BELIEVE IN YOU AND NEITHER WILL THE PLAYERS

KR YOU'RE BEING HONEST STOP BEING HONEST DO THINGS BEHIND CLOSED DOORS IT MIGHT PUT SIGNINGS OFF

Football fans are a funny bunch. I bloody love us

EALES YOU'RE NOT COMMUNICATING! TELL US WHATS GOING ON SLIPPERY

TIGER YOU'RE COMMUNICATING WHATS YOUR ANGLE? I DONT BELIEVE WHAT YOU'RE SAYING.

PEP YOU'RE NOT TELLING THE TRUTH START TELLING THE TRUST STOP GIVING THE SAME SOUNDBITES. I DON'T BELIEVE IN YOU AND NEITHER WILL THE PLAYERS

KR YOU'RE BEING HONEST STOP BEING HONEST DO THINGS BEHIND CLOSED DOORS IT MIGHT PUT SIGNINGS OFF

Football fans are a funny bunch. I bloody love us

I'll take that over the extensive analysis and comparisons of the people who didn't end up buying our club over a year ago, and therefore no longer have any relevance.

Reference the news about the Charlton players, L1 players are most certainly skill on holiday.

Lets be patient and enjoy the summer sun and the WC 2018. I am confident next season is going to be very good. Top 10. At least. & a really good cup run.

I'm thinking season ticket sales are a bit slow, have got mine but think fans felt a bit burnt with what happened last summer, I know I did.
I agree. With the price hikes, PEP being hired cock up etc...it might take a season to win back a certain % of the fan base, esp with the economy flat lining.

Back
Top Bottom