Latest from Tiger

Tiger, we need to hear from you today. Hiding away thousands of miles from here is not going help you at all. Serious questions about your leadership are still unanswered. Prove you care about this football club a fraction as much as us, the supporters do, and remove the incompetent management team ASAP. If we want to stay in this division replace them before it’s too late.

Tiger, we need to hear from you today. Hiding away thousands of miles from here is not going help you at all. Serious questions about your leadership are still unanswered. Prove you care about this football club a fraction as much as us, the supporters do, and remove the incompetent management team ASAP. If we want to stay in this division replace them before it’s too late.

He's not exactly hiding, we all knew where he lived when he arrived. We have the Niall fella who is supposed to be the man running things day to day and he is failing in many ways!

Well let's hope these incoming players are of the calibre to turn the club around. Clearly Tiger is keeping his trust in KR and made this statement because he's aware of fans' frustration after last night (and the game before, and the game before).

I wouldn't expect any more detail on transfer issues. Tiger has done all he can with this statement. Might ease a few worries, but the proof will be in the pudding. Expect KR to be around for a good while yet.
I think you might have missed the date of the OP Pete! :oops:

The fans forum aside, we haven't had an "update" online from Tiger for a while have we? Would certainly be interesting to see one now...

The sooner these three clowns are gone the better. Then we MIGHT be able to salvage a mid table finish. The longer this goes on the more likely it is we will go down. Crazy to suggest at such an early stage of the season, but we are virtually a 1/4 of the way through, and we are playing worse game by game!

Something needs to be done urgently, Tiger pull the trigger NOW!

Just hope Eric continues to join the board, at least he has form for running a club and has the greenback!

Problem is I think the issues at the club go deeper than KR and his team, that’s fairly clear to see. The difficulty with that is even if we get rid of KR who is going to come in? Is someone like Appleton going to drop his principles and return to the club even though he knows we are in an unsustainable position?

Because of our situation we are going to attract the wrong type of manager - the type who has nothing to lose who is after a pay cheque rather than someone who wants to buy into a vision. It pains me to say it but until such time as we sort out the situation around the stadium we can’t have a long term vision and we will be a club in decline rather than one vying for a Championship spot.

The negativity around the stadium is the worst it’s ever been and I do believe that this is impacting on every element of the football club.

Problem is I think the issues at the club go deeper than KR and his team, that’s fairly clear to see. The difficulty with that is even if we get rid of KR who is going to come in? Is someone like Appleton going to drop his principles and return to the club even though he knows we are in an unsustainable position?

Because of our situation we are going to attract the wrong type of manager - the type who has nothing to lose who is after a pay cheque rather than someone who wants to buy into a vision. It pains me to say it but until such time as we sort out the situation around the stadium we can’t have a long term vision and we will be a club in decline rather than one vying for a Championship spot.

The negativity around the stadium is the worst it’s ever been and I do believe that this is impacting on every element of the football club.

I would argue things are the other way. Because of the performances etc the negativity is growing...although I think currently for most its more apathy. Total ground hog day

The only way Appleton would give it a second thought if he had some cash to play with and the stadium was bought and the wind tunnel was filled in, it was always a bug bare of his the open end and the acoustics's.

You would think that would be high maintenance for a manager but looking back give him what he wants!

I love dreaming!

Plenty of people would want to manage Oxford although whether they are the right person we would only know for sure 6-9 months after their appointment. You are spot on about the ground as it’s like a noose tightening around the clubs neck although having the training ground sorted is s big plus.

I would argue things are the other way. Because of the performances etc the negativity is growing...although I think currently for most its more apathy. Total ground hog day
Not sure it’s apathy or just a general feeling of helplessness and frustration. We know nothing is going to change and it’s almost funny in a sick way. For the next home game I’m going to sit as close to the dugout as possible and listen to the benny hill theme tune while watching the antics going on from Robinson and Derry

I think apathy mixed with anger for me. I went last night more in hope than expectation, and the first half was poor from us - Luton should have been in the lead (has anyone mentioned the penalty they should have had when their player at the back post was hauled down?) but for some awful shooting. When Holmes scored (noticeable that he had people to pass to but chose not to) I was of course, out of my seat - but have to admit the thought was 'I wonder how long we will be in the lead'! Which is a terrible thing to pop to the forefront of your mind really. But I think every single one of us had a pretty good idea what was going to happen. I just wandered back to my car afterwards, and wasn't really even thinking about the game - we've seen it all before and doubtless we will see it over and over again until things change at the club. That was the apathy. The anger kicked in when I heard that useless gobshite give his post-match interview.

Wait until he's actually gone (it will have to happen eventually) so I can freely post about my time and conversations with him a few weeks ago. He openly said that he didn't care what was passed on or made public bar one or two things which I will honour, but regardless, I'm going to wait until his time here is a thing of the past before really dissecting it all. What I can say already is that If you think it's only in the heat of post-match that he talks utter garbage, you'd be mistaken!

Wait until he's actually gone (it will have to happen eventually) so I can freely post about my time and conversations with him a few weeks ago. He openly said that he didn't care what was passed on or made public bar one or two things which I will honour, but regardless, I'm going to wait until his time here is a thing of the past before really dissecting it all. What I can say already is that If you think it's only in the heat of post-match that he talks utter garbage, you'd be mistaken!

Sounds like he’d be better off as a manager at Grundon!

I’m open minded enough to let you dishonor your word and hear the details now.

I mean, ultimately, if he’s dumb enough to speak loosely to fans, he probably wants you to feed it back to us

Back
Top Bottom