Ladies Walking Football

bicesterox

Hi
Oxford United Walking Football Club are keen to encourage more to take up the game as a way of keeping / getting fit by playing walking football.

We are keen to get the ladies involved as well and are trying to gauge the level of interest. If any ladies over 35 years old would like to give it a go please contact our secretary Ken Wroe by emailing kenwroe8@gmail.com

If there is enough interest we will look at staging some ladies sessions at the Oxford Academy

If ANYONE is interested in following the fortunes of the club or joining in, over 50 years20180928_100930.png old for men, check out our facebook page and articles in the OUFC programme

Thank you
Simon Jaggs - communications manager, Oxford United Walking Football Club

Great idea getting the ladies involved.
Also it’s the best thing I ever done, lost loads of weight and met new mates, great banter too.

Great idea getting the ladies involved.
Also it’s the best thing I ever done, lost loads of weight and met new mates, great banter too.
So it is a little more physical than it sounds if you have lost loads of weight?

Let’s put it this way. It’s not a gentle stroll. We come off at the end soaked in sweat. It’s better than an aerobics class and you get to enjoy playing football again. Honestly if you’ve played before and you know what pre season training feels like, then you’ll know what I mean. It’s great! ?

Back
Top Bottom