National News Labour Leadership battle

But you did mention them not building in South Oxon and The Vale.
I mentioned that a housing plan had been put in motion by both Tory held councils however when the council changed to Lib/dem they wanted to scrap these housing plans hence why the government stepped in as housing is required but with the Lib/dems it’s a case of not on my door step
This was only brought up to try and make a comparison with what OCC doing and a poor comparison at that. OCC is regeneration which I believe includes some dwelling being built even though they’ve been saying there is no where left to build in the OCC area, whereas the VWDC and SODC is only about building houses no regeneration.

I mentioned that a housing plan had been put in motion by both Tory held councils however when the council changed to Lib/dem they wanted to scrap these housing plans hence why the government stepped in as housing is required but with the Lib/dems it’s a case of not on my door step
This was only brought up to try and make a comparison with what OCC doing and a poor comparison at that. OCC is regeneration which I believe includes some dwelling being built even though they’ve been saying there is no where left to build in the OCC area, whereas the VWDC and SODC is only about building houses no regeneration.

What do you mean by regeneration in that context?

would that be apart from the Barton 'extention', specifically the Barton Park new builds, some still , I believe , under construction ( but maybe on hold?) which is quite sizable? ;)

knock on effect of which being the ongoing, seemingly forever, Access to Headington road (and other) construction works in Headington and Northway

What do you mean by regeneration in that context?
Sprucing up BB/Leys in what way I don’t know but basically a few dwellings and tarting you’re the shops and so forth

would that be apart from the Barton 'extention', specifically the Barton Park new builds, some still , I believe , under construction ( but maybe on hold?) which is quite sizable? ;)

knock on effect of which being the ongoing, seemingly forever, Access to Headington road (and other) construction works in Headington and Northway
Barton park yep most of the private dwellings would be for People moving from London or living away from London at the weekends. How the f**k OCC agreed with developers 299k for a one bed apt and 599k for a 3 bed house. Most well of people already own their Ixford houses those in high paid employment already have their houses, people at say BMW on the factory floor couldn’t get a mortgage for one of those properties.

Barton park yep most of the private dwellings would be for People moving from London or living away from London at the weekends. How the f**k OCC agreed with developers 299k for a one bed apt and 599k for a 3 bed house. Most well of people already own their Ixford houses those in high paid employment already have their houses, people at say BMW on the factory floor couldn’t get a mortgage for one of those properties.
40% of the houses built/ being built on Barton Park are social housing, as in Council houses, first Council house residents to move in took up residence Feb last year as tenants of Oxford City Council

40% of the houses built/ being built on Barton Park are social housing, as in Council houses, first Council house residents to move in took up residence Feb last year as tenants of Oxford City Council
I’m not arguing there @Sarge it should have been 50% plus some of the finance that went toward the social housing came from the group That built the Westgate as they didn’t want social housing there as it would be out of keeping with the area ( f*****g snobs ) but what has Barton park done for Barton, shops in stowford road still look s**t Bayswater road nothing new.

After the consistent sniping on this thread, I was happy to contrast the performance of Lisa Nandy with that of Alok Sharma on the Marr programme this morning.People will make up their own minds; I have been hugely reassured about how the leadership contest has concluded.

I see Corbynistas & #FBPEs have temporarily moved from bashing the Govt and turned their ire onto the party, Unison and some members with the Labour Leaks. The fur that is flying is spectacular viewing.

Twitter in all its hyperbolic rage and passive aggressiveness, right here.

I see Corbynistas & #FBPEs have temporarily moved from bashing the Govt and turned their ire onto the party, Unison and some members with the Labour Leaks. The fur that is flying is spectacular viewing.

Prepare the lawyers...

That leak was, unsurprisingly, completely bungled and has contravened all manner of very, very serious GDPR rules with the names of those who came forward confidentially now plastered all over the web.

think this was the catalyst ? ....

Prepare the lawyers...

That leak was, unsurprisingly, completely bungled and has contravened all manner of very, very serious GDPR rules with the names of those who came forward confidentially now plastered all over the web.
I saw 2 people arguing about whether it was covered by GDPR or not. Suffice to say, more fur will fly when someone exposed rightly complains to the relevant authorities and it gets Labour into even more trouble for selective leaking of a report.

Corbyn's last hurrah?

And it hasn`t taken long for "look for a minority" to start...................... https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-52405243

Here is some news, it doesn`t matter if you are white,brown, black or pink you can catch it and it might kill you but once you are dead you are dead.
I just don't get why they have chosen to do this. The BBC analysis gives what are highly probably going to be the main reasons and in the here and now the solution is the right PPE in the right places at the right time. There clearly has to be an INDEPENDENT review in time but this and now?

What have I missed?

I just don't get why they have chosen to do this. The BBC analysis gives what are highly probably going to be the main reasons and in the here and now the solution is the right PPE in the right places at the right time. There clearly has to be an INDEPENDENT review in time but this and now?

What have I missed?

Me neither, it is already "known" that the BAME community are both more prone to Covid and have more problems if they get it, but that is going to be deeply genetic or related to co-morbidities and social behaviour, it isn`t some kind of "-ism" from healthcare. We treat the patient with the virus that is it not based on anything else.
It will be magnified in the healthcare community because BAME`s make up a larger proportion of it than society as a whole.

"We cannot afford to treat this as an issue to investigate once the crisis is over. We must address it now. " said Kier.................... yep lets lock down all the black folk and then those pesky Jews and finish what Jeremy started.................. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom