National News Labour Leadership battle

In Starmer's shadow cabinet Ashworth ( Shadow heath sec for some years now) retains his place, Nandy has been given shadow foreign sec , Oxford East MP Analeise Dodds has been elevated from junior treasury minister to shadow chancellor.

I suppose now she is in the cabinet especially as chancellor BB/ Leys may benefit more..........well that’s if there is anything left in OCC coffers after all their investment, oh wait a minute aren’t BB/Leys gettin a multi million pound revamp from OCC.....it seems like their get a revamp every 5 years or so, what about other parts of Oxford?

I suppose now she is in the cabinet especially as chancellor BB/ Leys may benefit more..........well that’s if there is anything left in OCC coffers after all their investment, oh wait a minute aren’t BB/Leys gettin a multi million pound revamp from OCC.....it seems like their get a revamp every 5 years or so, what about other parts of Oxford?
Think you will find fresh money is headed up to Wakefield and other red wall outposts, unless the Blonde Liar wasn’t telling the truth. As if...

She's not in the bloody Cabinet. She's in the Shadow Cabinet. Slightly different thing.

Think you will find fresh money is headed up to Wakefield and other red wall outposts, unless the Blonde Liar wasn’t telling the truth. As if...
I’m on about the stupid labour control Oxford city council only interested in BB/Leys they’re not worried about other parts of Oxford and they’re also scared to take action against Kassam over the priory so your post is about the government mine is about the local government

She's not in the bloody Cabinet. She's in the Shadow Cabinet. Slightly different thing.
You’re correct did miss shadow but now she is in the shadow cabinet the OCC will be lording it that their MP is in the shadow cabinet god forbid she actually gets into the cabinet but the OCC will still keep BB/Leys sweet so as to keep the labour vote

You’re correct did miss shadow but now she is in the shadow cabinet the OCC will be lording it that their MP is in the shadow cabinet god forbid she actually gets into the cabinet but the OCC will still keep BB/Leys sweet so as to keep the labour vote
which local council do you reckon will be 'lording it' in Oxford West ,should Layla Moran MP get elected as Lib Dem leader in their forthcoming leadership election? ;)

In Starmer's shadow cabinet Ashworth ( Shadow heath sec for some years now) retains his place, Nandy has been given shadow foreign sec , Oxford East MP Analeise Dodds has been elevated from junior treasury minister to shadow chancellor.

My MP, she’s cool - I met her on a bus once and like her performances on Question Time

which local council do you reckon will be 'lording it' in Oxford West ,should Layla Moran MP get elected as Lib Dem leader in their forthcoming leadership election? ;)
The vale and south Oxfordshire but with their policies there won’t be any much needed house building which in parts of the vale and south Oxfordshire is a case “ oh none don’t want any houses built near ours “ real snobs

The vale and south Oxfordshire but with their policies there won’t be any much needed house building which in parts of the vale and south Oxfordshire is a case “ oh none don’t want any houses built near ours “ real snobs
you do know her constituency includes part of Oxford City @bazzer9461 ?

Banbury Rd, Botley , most of Kidlington etc ....

172363510.jpg.gallery.jpg

you do know her constituency includes part of Oxford City @bazzer9461 ?

Banbury Rd, Botley , most of Kidlington etc ....

View attachment 3381
Kidlington isn’t really Oxford City Banbury road is owned by the university and they get what they want anyway, Botley road well that’s a strange one the argument for the Redbridge park and ride is the issue there

Kidlington isn’t really Oxford City Banbury road is owned by the university and they get what they want anyway, Botley road well that’s a strange one the argument for the Redbridge park and ride is the issue there
blimey! seems Oxford city is shrinking? ;)

although Kidlington is outside of the ring road, general perception is postcodes OX1, OX2, OX3, OX4 and OX5 are basically Oxford city ?

( apologies to any (Kidlington) Village 'separatists' :sneaky: )

Bazzer, Bazzer, Bazzer.

If you think there's no housebuilding going on in the Vale or South then you simply don't know what you're talking about.

South Oxon DC Lib Dems have been stopped from withdrawing the local plan as put forward by the Tories who got voted out because of the plan. The Vale DC reluctantly put forward their local plan to the Independent Inspector based on this:

The 2nd has a link to the letter from the Govt. So various housing developments like Culham and opposite the Kassam are looking far more likely. The other side effect of this is it screws over local democracy.

Bazzer, Bazzer, Bazzer.

If you think there's no housebuilding going on in the Vale or South then you simply don't know what you're talking about.
There is yes but it’s the multi million pound regeneration of BB/Leys I’m on about

South Oxon DC Lib Dems have been stopped from withdrawing the local plan as put forward by the Tories who got voted out because of the plan. The Vale DC reluctantly put forward their local plan to the Independent Inspector based on this:

The 2nd has a link to the letter from the Govt. So various housing developments like Culham and opposite the Kassam are looking far more likely. The other side effect of this is it screws over local democracy.
I do know what the housing minister is on about, I was on about the multi million pound regeneration of BB/Leys, what about Town Furze, Wood Farm, Rose Hill, the Slade, and the like what about them

I do know what the housing minister is on about, I was on about the multi million pound regeneration of BB/Leys, what about Town Furze, Wood Farm, Rose Hill, the Slade, and the like what about them

So why mention South Oxon or the VoWH DCs' in relation to this?

Just like housing in Oxford, housing is/will be happening elsewhere, just look how Kidlington, Kennington, Radley, Didcot, Drayton, Abingdon etc has grown/will grow and the other Oxfordshire DCs are actually taking on some of Oxford City Council's future housing needs (as claimed officially but disputed by critics) as Oxford City Council doesn't have the space.

So why mention South Oxon or the VoWH DCs' in relation to this?

Just like housing in Oxford, housing is/will be happening elsewhere, just look how Kidlington, Kennington, Radley, Didcot, Drayton, Abingdon etc has grown/will grow and the other Oxfordshire DCs are actually taking on some of Oxford City Council's future housing needs (as claimed officially but disputed by critics) as Oxford City Council doesn't have the space.
I didn’t mention the VWHDC or SODC it was others they weren’t mentioned in my original post

Back
Top Bottom