National News Labour Anti-Semitism Settlement

Gary Baldi

I am glad that the new Labour parties leadership has finally started to make amends for the Magic Grandpa's and his supporters Anti-Semitism by settling this case. The Magic Grandpa isn't happy but the treatment of these people was not nice and one or two on here could well reflect on what they posted at the time.

The far left aren't happy bunnies, but that is a reflection of them than anyone else. Still fighting the 2017 election in their heads.

For the many, not the Jew. How did Corbyn become leader of the Labour Party? Shocking.
And seeing some of the comments, a lot of people out there are horrified that Labour settled. The Cult of Corbyn has some real nastiness within it

At least Labour can start to move on towards electability, but I can see it going off again when the next investigation completes.

And seeing some of the comments, a lot of people out there are horrified that Labour settled. The Cult of Corbyn has some real nastiness within it

At least Labour can start to move on towards electability, but I can see it going off again when the next investigation completes.

Sadly all the parties have nastiness within them.

Thats a repulsive remark- which ignores the fact that several members of Corbyn's team were Jewish.

Truth hurts.
Naz Shah, Ken Livingstone?
Chakrabati inquiry found there was an "occasionally toxic atmosphere" and "clear evidence of ignorant attitudes" ?
Between Feb & July 2019 350 party members resigned, were expelled or received formal warnings.
Feb 2019 9 MP`s resigned citing Labour's leftward political direction and its handling of allegations of antisemitism.
October 2019 Louise Ellman resigned citing her worries about antisemitism in the party and opposition to the prospect of a government led by Corbyn.

You can`t erase history.

Kier has a long road to travel to make the party electable again and, like it or not, he`ll have to follow Blair to the middle ground because that is where the votes are.

Starmer has started his leadership pretty well I reckon.
Dealing decisively and quickly with the horrible anti semitism that seemed to blight Labour under Corbyn.

I agree with this.

Ironically Corbyn and his supporters complained about backbenchers not being supportive and undermining his leadership yet Corbyn does exactly that straightaway. Plenty of Corbyn's supporters accused those Labour people of being traitors from memory so I assume they are doing the same of Corbyn....

The 48 hour silence on Twitter is going well. The bots and Anti-Semites are posting a load of bile on Twitter and proving the point succinctly... While Twitter will do nothing but tag Trump's tweets for factual errors...

The 48 hour silence on Twitter is going well. The bots and Anti-Semites are posting a load of bile on Twitter and proving the point succinctly... While Twitter will do nothing but tag Trump's tweets for factual errors...

Bit of a difference between Bob from nowheresville and the President of the USA spouting crap...

Grime artist Wiley seems to be causing a bit of a storm with his anti semite outpourings

Its all fine some folk are "not tweeting" for 48 hours.............. wooopppyy doooo enjoy the lack of noise in the vanity echo chamber!

Its all fine some folk are "not tweeting" for 48 hours.............. wooopppyy doooo enjoy the lack of noise in the vanity echo chamber!
I did laugh at Corbyn's team deleting tweets over the weekend where he praised/engaged with Wiley. You know it's bad when Corbyn wants nothing to do with you!

I’m not sure why you care about antisemitism when you posted something vilely racist in another thread last week - hopefully now removed. Or do you just want to knock the Labour Party?

I’m not sure why you care about antisemitism when you posted something vilely racist in another thread last week - hopefully now removed. Or do you just want to knock the Labour Party?
And why did you not report it? And I've had no reports from mods either about vilely racist posts, which I would expect as they read all posts.

Back
Top Bottom