Away Match Day Thread +++ L1 29/12/2019 AFC Wimbledon v OUFC +++

Anticipate a really tough game where we have to earn the right to play or get bullied into defeat. I'd be happy with a point but a win would put down a very clear marker.

I'll be sorry to see Cadden go, but if I were Columbus I'd definitely value him at a million. We value the likes of Brannagan and Dickie at more than double that, but would prefer not to lose them. Columbus must be thinking pretty much the same way. So I doubt very much that they'd drop their asking figure. Hope I'm wrong, though!
Columbus are no clowns. Ranked 353 on the global rankings and major league teams seem to be considered as good as Championship in these rankings. Bet he would prefer to play Championship though. Go there, complain straight away it's too hot, fail to adjust totally and be back on the cheap in time for next year

cant make the game today, so for the first time (ever) Ive got a one match audio ifollow thingy .... hoping its relatively simple to access ? ....it really needs to be, what with me being a simple Headington chap, and an old(er) U's supporter, with luddite leanings :oops:

cant make the game today, so for the first time (ever) Ive got a one match audio ifollow thingy .... hoping its relatively simple to access ? ....it really needs to be, what with me being a simple Headington chap, and an old(er) U's supporter, with luddite leanings :oops:
Is it not available to watch? Been trying to find out, all morning. Says available in iFollow but then only audio pass. Confused.

Good luck to the lads today :) Lets go into the new year having taken maximum points over Christmas! Come on Oxford!

OUFCX

Is it not available to watch? Been trying to find out, all morning. Says available in iFollow but then only audio pass. Confused.
Ifollow audio is effectively radio Oxford commentary. They sometimes offer PPV but never on a Saturday at 3pm. Audio only. If you live outside radio Oxford area, the £4.49 per month subscription is well worth it and can at least listen to the match and buy passes to watch many midweek games. 70% goes to the club. Hope that helps

Last edited:
Ifollow audio is effectively radio Oxford commentary. They sometimes offer PPV but never on a Saturday at 3pm. Audio only. If you live outside radio Oxford area, the £4.49 per month subscription is well worth it and can at least listen to the match and buy passes to watch many midweek games. 70% goes to the club. Hope that helps

Today is Sunday

EM9aA39WsAAsgdh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom