Gorrin Mousinho
Sykes Brannagan Baptiste
Mackie

Expected team line-up;
Archer,
Long, Mousinho, Moore, Ruffels
Gorrin, Brannagan, Skyes
Hall, Henry, Mackie

Hope the main players missing doesn’t mean anything e.g. Dickie, Baptiste, Fosu, Taylor.

Cadden’s expected to leave (still got a feeling he’s going to stay), hence him not in the starting line-up, and think Taylor’s been carrying a slight injury, but hope we don’t end up losing the other three not in starting line-up.

Going to predict a 1-0 loss but really hope we can get the 3 points today

Really tough game today. Wimbledon are on a bit of roll. Beat Bristol Rovers away last match. Would be happy with a point today.

Sticking with my away draw strategy (normally i'm wrong and we win).

1-1 Brannagan

Wimbledon ranked 587 on Global Soccer rankings with a score of 15.1 - we are 383 and 34.5 points - so oceans apart but they are on a run/phsyical and so will park the bus and try and finish the game with 11 men (Won't happen) - if we score early it will be a rout - 0-4, 0-3 Sykes, Mackie, Agyei and Ruffs

Fully expect Wombles to play their usual high pressing game mingled with barely restrained brutality. Need the men to step up today. 1-1. COYY

Not sure who will/won’t be risked but it does seem like Henry and Brannigan are still carrying knocks/physical injuries, Fosu is knackered and a few players have illnesses, so we might see quite a makeshift team. I just hope the players who do come in really see it as an opportunity and seize the day.

Not sure that any game is a game for Hall at the moment.

We'd be playing with 10 men (maybe 10.5).
having played for MK (under KR) Hall would be very likely to receive (extra) special 'treatment' from wombles thugs players if he plays today

.... since Hall has be fit enough to play this campaign, he's had a couple of half decent games,( usually against footballing sides) but has lacked a bit in tracking back to help out defensively as well as seemed to ( understandably, to a degree) avoid any one- on- one challenges, or got involved in much in the way of getting involved in tackling & mixing it with opposition players

Strangely given league positions I feel this is the more difficult fixture of the next two matches. Would be happy with a draw.

Slightly surprised with the negativity re Hall. Obviously not our best winger but Fosu is crying out for a break and Hall does provide 'moments' - he's scored some important goals for us this year. Might just need one of those moments to get something out of today.

Hall is not fit enough and he is clearly struggling with his body to do the things he wants to.

It is a 3pm start but Wimbledon were originally showing it as a 3:30pm start on their website (it now shows 3pm) and have printed Kick Off: 15:30 on at least some of the home tickets.

Not sure this is a game for Hall, but think he will play.

If we play Hall, we will give up one side of the pitch. TBH I think Sir Robbo has got this now and will be looking to loan Hall out. Mind you, that could just be hope talking.

RE: Hall

I really hope he doesn't start. His performance against MK was frankly awful. He hardly touched the ball (and lost it when he did), was more interested in whether the MK fans were booing him than getting on with his job and neither tackling nor tracking back were under consideration.

I can just about see him as a late sub (just about...), but I'd rather start Sykes wide right if needed.

Back
Top Bottom