Away Match Day Thread +++ L1 1/1/2020 Doncaster Rovers v OUFC +++

Wasnt there a Wycombe center back that we pursued a few years back, just missed out, he went to Barnsley and a year later was sold for 5million?
I think that you are thinking of Alfie Mawson who went to Barnsley instead of us and they sold him to Swanses for a lot

Tight game. 1-1 both sides happy as we stay in top two

It’s been a while now since our last 3-0 win, we’re due one.
Taylor first.

Don’t like to be greedy, but another 3 points would cement us nicely in this lofty position.
We will need to work hard for it though. 1-2 Yellows. Taylor is due a goal. Fosu too.

A what back?

My American “cell” phone predictive is tiresome in its mistakes. Worse still I play 4-5 times a week and have given up trying to call it football and once caught myself saying “great D” for some solid defensive work. I bucket myself as one of life’s failures as a result

Nice easy trip. Grabbed a free parking spot that might even be legal. Even saw half a dozen reassuring old faces when getting tickets. Can't help wondering if anyone has ever ended up in the lake near the ground.

Afternoon folks, and a Happy and Healthy 2020 to you all.
Some interesting games today as most of the top teams are playing away. So will need the lower placed teams to go all out and get a home win, except Doncaster of course.
Just 3 playing at home so here are my wished-for results come 5pm.

Wycombe v Ipswich - Draw
Doncaster v OUFC- Away win 0-3
Rotherham v Blackpool - Away win
Tranmere v Coventry - Home win
Lincoln v Peterborough - Home win
MK Dons v Bristol Rovers - Home win (ouch that hurts, a draw would be fine)
Fleetwood v Sunderland - Draw or Home win
Gillingham v Portsmouth - Home win

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

Back
Top Bottom