General Kyran Lofthouse

Sarge

God like member
For me one of the most exciting prospects coming through the ranks - watched him more that a few times last season for the youth/ u18s side ... although not an out and out striker he was fairly prolific with goals scored . Hes only 18 , made his debut first team appearance ( in leasing.com trophy) tues evening- currently with OUFC U23s, I expect him to make a few more appearances from the bench this season, maybe even a few starts in the first team

Chrissy Allen on Kyran Lofthouse in todays OM ....

I have seen him a few times. I haven't been hugely impressed with his general game, but he can clearly put in a very good cross and scores goals (not bad attributes)
We really need a couple of these players given a debut to really kick on and push for first team games. Hopefully next season?

I remember him playing as a full back in one of the youth games last season and I could see him ending up there as he looked very comfortable in the attacking full back role.

More on Kyran Lofthouse , and the other 6 of the 'Magnificent Seven' ( copyright OM) youngsters to have made their first team debuts under KR ... todays OM...

Anyone got any idea what's happened to some of the others on that list? I haven't heard much about Owen James since that debut.

bit of regular news from the club re our young assets ...especially those on the treatment table ...wouldnt go amiss IMO

There is news on Spasov in the article on the Huddersfield u23 PL Cup preview. Also, tbf there is a monthly update on the Academy which may mention such news.