Ex Player Kyle Joseph

Welcome Kyle, hope you have an enjoyable and successful time with the yellows

Nice to see some height added to the attack. At 6ft 1 should add something new to our play and pacy by all accounts. With him, moore, findlay, brown and macguane we should get better rewards from corners, free kicks etc.

Last edited:
Nice to see some height added to the attack. At 6ft 1 should add something new to our play and pacy by all accounts. With him, moore, findlay, brown and macguane we should get better rewards from corners, free kicks etc.

For those still using old measurements, 6ft1 is the equivalent of two and half Jake Wrights.

Or half a Kevin Francis.

6 ft 1 so gives us an option in the air, but also seems pretty pacy as well. Decent with his feet in the videos I've seen and sounds like a hard worker who can press. Excellent option to have and very different to Taylor.

Welcome Kyle I hope you can kick and head the ball into the opposition's net on a regular basis during your temporary stay with us.

Ah the age old question, who would you rather fight... One Gary Briggs or 50 Liam Kellys?

I’d rather fight 50,000 Liam Kelly’s rather than ‘fight’ Gary Briggs.

I’d rather fight 50,000 Liam Kelly’s rather than ‘fight’ Gary Briggs.
50 Liam Kellys all at once could do some serious damage (starting with the ankles of course, but once they had you down it would be carnage)

• React
Reactions: MJB
Excited by this one. We haven’t had a physical, athletic striker (who can actually play a bit, sorry Dan Agyei) since, ironically, Jerome Sinclair. Looking forward to seeing what he can do. I did have a look back earlier and noticed he played against us for Wigan in the covid season and Cheltenham at home last year, and didn’t remember him standing out in either. But he’ll have developed physically and as a player since then.

I think with him, Browne and Murphy (and Yanic when he’s back) we seem to have a much quicker and athletic force going forward than we have for a while. Excited to see how that manifests.