Manager/Coach KR needs to go

Only 24 managers in England have been at their clubs in excess of 2 years. Karl is now the 27th longest serving manager. I’m glad we’re being cautious here folks....:unsure:

Lets see where we end up before praising Karl as the second coming.

He wont go, but objectively, he should. Ran out of new ideas. Poor transfer record. Poor record in games.

So we have to wait before giving Robinson any praise because no one wants a knee jerk reaction, but you were happy to f**k him off after 7 games?

So we have to wait before giving Robinson any praise because no one wants a knee jerk reaction, but you were happy to f**k him off after 7 games?
And most of last season.

Look, Robbo is doing a fantastic job currently. I have eaten enough humble pie to feed a small country. But its November. We're not in the playoff places. If at the end of the season we are, then i will truly worship at the altar of Karl.

And most of last season.

Look, Robbo is doing a fantastic job currently. I have eaten enough humble pie to feed a small country. But its November. We're not in the playoff places. If at the end of the season we are, then i will truly worship at the altar of Karl.
If we miss the playoff places will he have done a bad job? Or a good professional one that fell just short this time?

Common sense. Were going well but our shocking start to the season means we are playing catch up.

Lets see where we end up before praising Karl as the second coming.

We are 14 unbeaten, climbing up the league table, in to the quarter finals of a major cup, through to the 2nd round of the fa cup and going well in the B team trophy.
If that doesn’t deserve praise then I don’t know what does!

And most of last season.

If you had written this earlier today, we were in the playoff places! I still maintain this thread should be removed or, as already suggested, the title amended.

We are 14 unbeaten, climbing up the league table, in to the quarter finals of a major cup, through to the 2nd round of the fa cup and going well in the B team trophy.
If that doesn’t deserve praise then I don’t know what does!
It does deserve huge praise. And hes getting it.

And most of last season.

I know it's better to just ignore your nonsense, but I'll indulge for a moment.

We found ourselves in the playoffs position a month ago when we beat Rotherham. Yet you wait until today when we don't play to point out that we've slipped out of the top 6. You make the point that form is irrelevant as it is all about where we finish, but are happy to use last years early season form as a stick to beat with, despite a credible 12th place finish, and also happy to get rid of a manager 4 weeks into the season. And I'm sure that this time last year you were more than happy to judge our season too.

Since November last year we have picked up 75 points in 46 games, enough to have finished in the playoffs last May and the previous 5 seasons at least. We're still in all 3 competitions, destroyed West Ham at home, scored over 50 goals in all competitions, 2nd longest unbeaten run in our history, and playing the type of football that we haven't seen in years (sorry, I know you don't go to games so you'll have to take my word on that!)

And with all of this, the best you can offer is to say "keep up the good work"? That's not even good trolling!!

Keep eating that humble pie, and please don't choke!!

Lost the unbeaten run to Exeter on penalties, which count this time as it was a knock out match. KR out!

Embarrassing? KR out!
That was my first away game and I was dead excited. We didn't put the correct side out and we played utterly terrible. Nobody was interested.
And as soon as it went to penalties... well, we all know how good we are at those.

That was my first away game and I was dead excited. We didn't put the correct side out and we played utterly terrible. Nobody was interested.
And as soon as it went to penalties... well, we all know how good we are at those.
Like the ones we scored against Sunderland? Or Millwall?

If we'd put out the first choice team and won 3 or 4 nil but then lost on Saturday because they're knackered, then Robinson would have been crucified.

It says something about how our season has been that we didn't expect to lose any game, but this is the least important of everything we have coming up in December.

I appreciate that it was your first away game but I it really wasn't that important to others.

It's not surprising the team and club aren't interested in this cup anymore, there is no money in this cup until you get to atleast the semis. We have a real chance of getting through the next round of the fa cup which is over 100k prize money. Just look at the attendances in this competiton, i would be surprised if exeter broke even tonight on running costs etc.