Manager/Coach KR needs to go

Agree. Proven to be ridiculous comments. Dont forget that the majority of people on the predecessor to this site wanted MAPP out as well.
Don't worry, the same people will be on here shortly convinced that it was their intervention that saved our season!!

"Robbo finally listened to the forum and made the changes I've been saying for ages! This success is mine, not his!!!"

Don't worry, the same people will be on here shortly convinced that it was their intervention that saved our season!!

"Robbo finally listened to the forum and made the changes I've been saying for ages! This success is mine, not his!!!"
Well, he did finally listen and start Sykes [emoji6]

Clearly my thread has worked and it has given KR the motivation to turn things over the last month ( your welcome?) happy to admit I may have been wrong, based on last few weeks- KR my apologies. Yesterday was a fantastic performance all round, Mackie really is the master shithouse (love watching him)

Lets see where were at in January before we annoint St Karl.

Notice how people are generally ignoring you these days Kip? It's because you are past your sell by day mate.

To illustrate why, i've used a few minutes from a rather slow Sunday to cut and paste the drivel you posted after your meltdown after we drew with bolton away:

"Anybody still claiming were a good team needs their head examining. We are absolutely brutal. Really hope fitness shows, but honestly, its going to be a long season.

At what point do you concede that were just crap? The league table and evidence tonight suggests it to be honest.

Its been a horror show. Confirmed my views on this team and manager though.

Absolutely shite, we are a very poor team, Robinson has as much tactical ability as a sausage roll. Just nothing about us at all.

He is an absolute w****r and a fraud. Just admit you ballsed up again tactically Karl, but dont spoonfeed us that crap about Boltons players. Id take one, Jake Wright. Thats it. How to make a bad situation worse- get Robbo on the radio.

I have to agree unfortunately. He wont go, but objectively, he should. Ran out of new ideas. Poor transfer record. Poor record in games. Passionate and plays youth are the positives.

The good thing though, as Robbo states this morning, is that we did make some "outstanding blocks". So thats all right then. One game we will combine our lovely passing, out of this world blocks, glorious effort, and actually win a game of football.

Two things that Robinson has never done over hos career. One thing he is not is tactically flexible."

You sir, are an absolute fool and I think you know it.

Notice how people are generally ignoring you these days Kip? It's because you are past your sell by day mate.

To illustrate why, i've used a few minutes from a rather slow Sunday to cut and paste the drivel you posted after your meltdown after we drew with bolton away:

"Anybody still claiming were a good team needs their head examining. We are absolutely brutal. Really hope fitness shows, but honestly, its going to be a long season.

At what point do you concede that were just crap? The league table and evidence tonight suggests it to be honest.

Absolutely shite, we are a very poor team, Robinson has as much tactical ability as a sausage roll. Just nothing about us at all.

He is an absolute w****r and a fraud. Just admit you ballsed up again tactically Karl, but dont spoonfeed us that crap about Boltons players. Id take one, Jake Wright. Thats it. How to make a bad situation worse- get Robbo on the radio.

I have to agree unfortunately. He wont go, but objectively, he should. Ran out of new ideas. Poor transfer record. Poor record in games. Passionate and plays youth are the positives.

The good thing though, as Robbo states this morning, is that we did make some "outstanding blocks". So thats all right then. One game we will combine our lovely passing, out of this world blocks, glorious effort, and actually win a game of football.

Two things that Robinson has never done over hos career. One thing he is not is tactically flexible."

He cant really believe half of what he writes? Surely it is all for affect and as a wind up?
If not...oh dear.

To only call Kip a fool is being very generous.

Reviewing what I wrote near the start of this thread I have to admit I really underestimated KR. He has now put together a decent squad and good team. Not only that we are playing for the most part very very well, and for the first time in many season we have a team that is scoring goals.

I still stand my the comments I made about a slow start (which we did have again). I also think KR still does need a bit more help with recrutment (freeing him to build and work with the team earlier). However the quality we have bought in has for the most part been excellent.

The key now will be injuries and fatigue, plus the dreaded specter of the Jan window. If we can keep or best players fit (and get Brannigan back) we should have a decent punt at the play offs or more. In Jan we need to hold the team together where possible and try our hardest not to loose Cadden and or Taylor. The fact is bar cover for our long term injured there is not a lot we need for this squad, we can then have the luxury of trying to improve it.

I was wrong in September when I said that this season is shaping up to be Meh, in fact its about as far from Meh as you can get. Happy days.

Reviewing what I wrote near the start of this thread I have to admit I really underestimated KR. He has now put together a decent squad and good team. Not only that we are playing for the most part very very well, and for the first time in many season we have a team that is scoring goals.

I still stand my the comments I made about a slow start (which we did have again). I also think KR still does need a bit more help with recrutment (freeing him to build and work with the team earlier). However the quality we have bought in has for the most part been excellent.

The key now will be injuries and fatigue, plus the dreaded specter of the Jan window. If we can keep or best players fit (and get Brannigan back) we should have a decent punt at the play offs or more. In Jan we need to hold the team together where possible and try our hardest not to loose Cadden and or Taylor. The fact is bar cover for our long term injured there is not a lot we need for this squad, we can then have the luxury of trying to improve it.

I was wrong in September when I said that this season is shaping up to be Meh, in fact its about as far from Meh as you can get. Happy days.
I guess that it shows that it takes a little time for things to come good especially when players are brought in late?
To be fair to KR and Tiger they held out for Taylor and Cadden (plus others). This has been shown to be the correct decision.

To be fair to KR and Tiger they held out for Taylor and Cadden (plus others). This has been shown to be the correct decision.
So far it has, I agree. If (as loanees) they both leave in January we may think differently.
I think/hope Taylor will be with us all season (at the very least), but that Cadden will be packing his bags in January unfortunately.

I suspect that we will have trouble hanging on to a couple of others in the squad though. Branagan and Fosu must be targets for Championship teams, and it wouldn't surprise me if Dickie was also on quite a few lists in other manager's offices.

So far it has, I agree. If (as loanees) they both leave in January we may think differently.
I think/hope Taylor will be with us all season (at the very least), but that Cadden will be packing his bags in January unfortunately.

I suspect that we will have trouble hanging on to a couple of others in the squad though. Branagan and Fosu must be targets for Championship teams, and it wouldn't surprise me if Dickie was also on quite a few lists in other manager's offices.

That's where a manager does earn his spurs, when it comes to hanging onto his best players, unless the offer is too good to refuse. In that case a proportion of the funds should be given over for a decent replacement.

That's where a manager does earn his spurs, when it comes to hanging onto his best players, unless the offer is too good to refuse. In that case a proportion of the funds should be given over for a decent replacement.
Quite often it appears that it isnt the managers decision.

Yes agree with that.
And of course Eastwood could go if the rumours are to be believed.
I suppose that the test of a good scouting department is how well good enough players are lined up for any departures.

Dickie and Brannagan are the main two being looked at...had a recruitment guy suggest 2mill for Dickie