Manager/Coach KR needs to go

What about Brannagan? Has to be £4m plus?

Didn't day for Brannagan but taking into consideration his age, future captain (speaks so well - winning is everything) plus contract remaining I would think 4m+. Teams scream out for Brannagan types - great passing volume and does stuff with it...also a very good creator (currently best midfield creator in league 1)

Didn't day for Brannagan but taking into consideration his age, future captain (speaks so well - winning is everything) plus contract remaining I would think 4m+. Teams scream out for Brannagan types - great passing volume and does stuff with it...also a very good creator (currently best midfield creator in league 1)
And he has started scoring quite a few as well.

if anyone wants one of our best players half way through the season and with prices usually overinflated in january then stick at least a 5 million price tag on him

However we looked great against Blackpool and walked away with nothing.

Against Coventry we looked fantastic going forward but made stupid mistakes at the back. So we've had to tighten up and stop the gung-ho approach which was exciting but leaving us exposed at the back. I'd guess that we will see more performances like Tranmere where we might not look so great but be in a position to take our chances to win games.

I don't know how far back you want to go to try and prove your point, lets hope there are more roll over teams in the league like Tranmere.

Just spotted this, and quiet clearly there are lots more "roll over teams" in this league after all!!

I cant help but feel that we’ll be very lucky to still have Brannagan with us come February 1st next year. Id love us to be able to keep this squad together but money talks at the end of the day. A bid over 2.5M with add ons and ill think he’ll be gone. Its just a fact of life. As long as any potential deal is good for the player and OUFC then i wont have too many complaints. I just hope that the recruitment dept is already working overtime to identify a replacement.

Everton have a highly rated midfielder who they’re apparently looking to get game time in a lower league: Alex Denny. Maybe we’re looking at him? Having said that, I hope we‘d replace any important team player with a permanent signing with proven league experience.

I removed myself from posting in late July/ early August due to being criticised for anything positive. I could say quite a lot now but can’t be bothered anymore.
There were only a handful of us optimists about at the time. I remember the levels of vitriol coming from the other camp before a competitive ball had been kicked.

There were only a handful of us optimists about at the time. I remember the levels of vitriol coming from the other camp before a competitive ball had been kicked.
With few exceptions, most football supporters are naturally cynical having experienced more lows than highs supporting thier team.... just because some moan/ let off steam ( usually on social media), invariably when results arent going as hoped doesnt always equate to aligning to any particular 'camp' .... football supporters can be, and often are, a fickle bunch some of the time.... and do change their perspective and outlook regarding their team (usually based on results) more often than politicians 'change' their minds ;)