Manager/Coach KR needs to go

When was the last time we actually won MOTM and POTM at the same time...

Don’t think we have, probably wrong usually am. Probably the 80’s Jim Smith and one of our promotion winning players.

Did Roofe and MAPP ever win it together?

MApp never won it when we were in League Two - despite the fact that we were the best team in the league! (by contrast, Wilder won it three times in 15/16)

In fact, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think our last manager to win MOTM in the Football League was Ian Atkins!

EDIT: Just checked, and Roofe never won POTM either! Our last winner of that award in the EFL was Ryan Clarke in January 2014.
Although in 2015/16, two players by the name of Matty Taylor and Tarique Fosu won the League Two POTM back-to-back in March & April. I wonder what ever happened to them?

MApp never won it when we were in League Two - despite the fact that we were the best team in the league! (by contrast, Wilder won it three times in 15/16)

In fact, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think our last manager to win MOTM in the Football League was Ian Atkins!

EDIT: Just checked, and Roofe never won POTM either! Our last winner of that award in the EFL was Ryan Clarke in January 2014.
Although in 2015/16, two players by the name of Matty Taylor and Tarique Fosu won the League Two POTM back-to-back in March & April. I wonder what ever happened to them?

Ryan Clarke must have gone some to win it at a keeper! Hell of a player to be fair

Spent a good few seconds trying to figure out how Man of the Match and Player of the Month fell at the same time.

As per my display picture - Dohh!!

Roofe never won player if the month? Unbelievable really. And MAPP bot having one really good month.
I guess that it is timing and with the MOM curse maybe not such a bad thing.

Regarding Karl’s nomination it will be a travesty if he does not win it. Should have won it in September averaging 2.5 pts per game in October

Below is the League table for October showing the nominees teams positions.
He is up against Darren Ferguson (Peterborough United), Gareth Ainsworth (Wycombe Wanderers) and Glyn Hodges (AFC Wimbledon).

1​
Peterborough United​
5​
2​
1​
0​
8​
2​
1​
1​
0​
5​
4​
7​
11​
2​
Oxford United​
4​
2​
0​
0​
6​
0​
1​
1​
0​
4​
3​
7​
10​
3​
Rotherham United​
5​
1​
0​
2​
5​
3​
2​
0​
0​
4​
1​
5​
9​
4​
AFC Wimbledon​
4​
2​
0​
0​
4​
2​
1​
0​
1​
4​
2​
4​
9​
5​
Rochdale​
5​
2​
0​
0​
4​
1​
1​
0​
2​
5​
7​
1​
9​
6​
Gillingham​
5​
1​
0​
1​
4​
3​
1​
2​
0​
2​
1​
2​
8​
7​
Wycombe Wanderers​
4​
1​
1​
0​
4​
3​
1​
1​
0​
2​
1​
2​
8​

Regarding Karl’s nomination it will be a travesty if he does not win it. Should have won it in September averaging 2.5 pts per game in October

He is up against Darren Ferguson (Peterborough United), Gareth Ainsworth (Wycombe Wanderers) and Glyn Hodges (AFC Wimbledon).

1​
Peterborough United​
5​
2​
1​
0​
8​
2​
1​
1​
0​
5​
4​
7​
11​
2​
Oxford United​
4​
2​
0​
0​
6​
0​
1​
1​
0​
4​
3​
7​
10​
3​
Rotherham United​
5​
1​
0​
2​
5​
3​
2​
0​
0​
4​
1​
5​
9​
4​
AFC Wimbledon​
4​
2​
0​
0​
4​
2​
1​
0​
1​
4​
2​
4​
9​
5​
Rochdale​
5​
2​
0​
0​
4​
1​
1​
0​
2​
5​
7​
1​
9​
6​
Gillingham​
5​
1​
0​
1​
4​
3​
1​
2​
0​
2​
1​
2​
8​
7​
Wycombe Wanderers​
4​
1​
1​
0​
4​
3​
1​
1​
0​
2​
1​
2​
8​

It will be Ainsworth because for some reason the media have suddenly started acting like he is a lower league Klopp!

1​
Peterborough United​
5​
2​
1​
0​
8​
2​
1​
1​
0​
5​
4​
7​
11​
2​
Oxford United​
4​
2​
0​
0​
6​
0​
1​
1​
0​
4​
3​
7​
10​
3​
Rotherham United​
5​
1​
0​
2​
5​
3​
2​
0​
0​
4​
1​
5​
9​
4​
AFC Wimbledon​
4​
2​
0​
0​
4​
2​
1​
0​
1​
4​
2​
4​
9​
5​
Rochdale​
5​
2​
0​
0​
4​
1​
1​
0​
2​
5​
7​
1​
9​
6​
Gillingham​
5​
1​
0​
1​
4​
3​
1​
2​
0​
2​
1​
2​
8​
7​
Wycombe Wanderers​
4​
1​
1​
0​
4​
3​
1​
1​
0​
2​
1​
2​
8​
Like Steve, I reckon it will be Ainsworth although as you suggest it should be KR.

Did Wilder win it with us along with Constable in non Lge or League Two.

I honestly don’t think it’s ever happened.

It’ll 100% be KR as they’ll surely take into account balancing cup competitions whilst storming the league.

Bizarrely that’s true. Whilst I wouldn’t expect Rix, Talbot, Jim Smith or even Ramon Diaz to be picking one up, I would have thought Appleton or Wilder would have won one. Amazingly not.

Atkins won his in December 2003 and December 2004, just in time for a mediocre finish to each season!

Bizarrely that’s true. Whilst I wouldn’t expect Rix, Talbot, Jim Smith or even Ramon Diaz to be picking one up, I would have thought Appleton or Wilder would have won one. Amazingly not.

Atkins won his in December 2003 and December 2004, just in time for a mediocre finish to each season!

2002 & 2003, surely? He was gone by the end of March 2004.

December 2002 was particularly memorable for me - started with the FA Cup tie against the Scum, then we beat Rovers in Bristol, then there was the bizarre Exeter game where half the crowd were queuing outside for Highbury tickets, then we thumped Bournemouth at home on Boxing Day (think they had someone sent off early?) before polishing off the month with a win in Rushden with (IIRC) a gorgeous David Oldfield lob sealing things.

Then we had our day out at Arsenal early in the New Year, before things went to hell!