Manager/Coach KR needs to go

Like the ones we scored against Sunderland? Or Millwall?

If we'd put out the first choice team and won 3 or 4 nil but then lost on Saturday because they're knackered, then Robinson would have been crucified.

It says something about how our season has been that we didn't expect to lose any game, but this is the least important of everything we have coming up in December.

I appreciate that it was your first away game but I it really wasn't that important to others.
Because after the 18th of December we will have so much to worry about! After this performance, i can only fear the worst

So City beat us on 18th Dec - we still have lots to play for this season. There are times when we've had little more that relegation to avoid come end of November.

Exactly! We lost to a second team, a league below us
our 2nd string team lost in the tin pot trophy on penalties. It’s no big deal.
The fact you went to it thinking the club would go all out to win it says more about you as a fan than the result says about how we will do this season.

our 2nd string team lost in the tin pot trophy on penalties. It’s no big deal.
The fact you went to it thinking the club would go all out to win it says more about you as a fan than the result says about how we will do this season.
No big deal no. Was just pointing out that the team played terribly! You probably could have played better plodding around in your wide fronts

No big deal no. Was just pointing out that the team played terribly! You probably could have played better plodding around in your wide fronts

So, you register yesterday, and claim last night's inconsequential match (which is nearly 200 miles from Oxford by the way) is your first ever away game. Strange.

You then post very negatively about your alleged experience, mostly here in a thread titled "KR must go". Even stranger.

You're either Julian Hickman of Pep is God fame or come from the wrong end of the A420 and have been waiting since early September, when we last lost a game to have a pop?

Or you could be seven years of age, which is quite plausible based on your contribution so far, and begs the question is it not past your bedtime?

I don't really care which of the above it is (and it will be one of them) but I'll be the first to say it, f**k off you're not welcome here.

BTW "wide fronts" is one of the funniest things I've heard in ages, thanks for that, made me laugh!

Last edited:
The value to the club of KR has been shown in the Baptiste situation.
He has had injuries sure, but when KR came he brought him back from Hampton and Richmond and introduced him into the first team pretty quickly.
Spotting talented young players and then putting them in the first team is something that many managers dont do.

The value to the club of KR has been shown in the Baptiste situation.
He has had injuries sure, but when KR came he brought him back from Hampton and Richmond and introduced him into the first team pretty quickly.
Spotting talented young players and then putting them in the first team is something that many managers dont do.

Indeed. Does make we wonder if there is something in Malachi Napa too given how much KR seems to rate him. Just hope he stays injury and illness free.