KR interviews

Two more gems last night:

2) 'We didn't practice corners because we didn't think we were going to get any' - what! Any opportunity we were likely to get was going to be from a set piece or corner.....we were hardly likely to cut them open through the channels.

love how he picks up on tinyest little thing, i mean - did they forget how corners work from Saturday, or the week before, the week before that, they are professionals after all......

just shows KR mentality, when he came and first started i really loved his passion and how he wasnt affraid to say what we all think, but now its just getting boring....

Two more gems last night:

1) 'We should have had a penalty when their goalie flattened one of my defenders' - really, not one player appealed nor indeed one fan for this and it happened right in front of the East Stand. To be fair, the keeper did clear out the defender and didn't get the near the ball. Strictly speaking, a penalty, but rarely given

2) 'We didn't practice corners because we didn't think we were going to get any' - what! Any opportunity we were likely to get was going to be from a set piece or corner.....we were hardly likely to cut them open through the channels. It was clear we worked on our shape (at long last) and with the limited time after the last game, this was the correct thing to concentrate on. Corners are hardly hard to get in the box are they?

To add, Re: set pieces.

We have clearly worked on these on the last few weeks. We had many scrambled at Wycombe along with good chances vs Walsall.

We appear to have settled on Whyte running towards the corner taker, 3 players on the centre edge of the box going near, middle and back post.

I would be intrigued as to the amount of time spent on set pieces each day. It’s certainly an area, with some work we can use as an edge

To add, Re: set pieces.

We have clearly worked on these on the last few weeks. We had many scrambled at Wycombe along with good chances vs Walsall.

We appear to have settled on Whyte running towards the corner taker, 3 players on the centre edge of the box going near, middle and back post.

I would be intrigued as to the amount of time spent on set pieces each day. It’s certainly an area, with some work we can use as an edge
So if you’ve noticed that I take it scouts at our games have as well. No wonder it’s not working.

Just been on Talksport. Came across pretty well.
For all our sakes, supporters and KR himself, I wish there was a reboot button. Wipe the slate clean and start again from Saturday. I’ve been as critical as the next person and think he’s made some big mistakes but nobody would be happier than me if he could turn the ship round. Unfortunately some people make there minds up a bit quicker and it’s going to be more difficult to win them round.

Unfortunately some people make there minds up a bit quicker and it’s going to be more difficult to win them round.
Many here wanted MAPP out in his first year. I seem to recall a poll where the majority wanted him gone.
The best thing that DE did was to keep MAPP when the majority wanted him gone.
Whether KR can turn things round who knows. I would imagine that most would want him to quickly improve the results.
It is a big decision for Tiger possibly coming up.

Back
Top Bottom