General Kit Launches 2020-2021

That's a bit strange when nobody can say when the players will be wearing them.

It would be good if we could look at a 3rd kit or something that would recognise these strange times as well as bringing much needed revenue to the club. I appreciate that normal production and distribution lines may not be what they once were, but if they could find a way to make it happen, I think they'd be bought in their thousands!!

Durham City FC appointed ex-Celtic player as manager, then launch green & white hooped shirt as 3rd kit, and are seeing record sales (lots from North of the border).

was designed by a startup call The Kit Factor - they have been doing demo concepts for all league teams, this is the one they did for OUFC.
ESYIWDSXkAA2XIh.jpg

Durham City FC appointed ex-Celtic player as manager, then launch green & white hooped shirt as 3rd kit, and are seeing record sales (lots from North of the border).

was designed by a startup call The Kit Factor - they have been doing demo concepts for all league teams, this is the one they did for OUFC.
ESYIWDSXkAA2XIh.jpg

They are decent. Certainly better than Chesterfield or Tranmere's!

ESYIWDSXkAA2XIh.jpg
that concept away kit/shirt is, IMO crap ...... Kit Factor really have not looked at this properly, IMO, red in any form,on an OUFC shirt should never, ever happen (again)

that concept away kit/shirt is, IMO crap ...... Kit Factor really have not looked at this properly, IMO, red in any form,on an OUFC shirt should never, ever happen (again)
Aside from which, both home and away look very familiar. Almost a repeat of previous!

Agree with both. That away kit is a shocker.

I didn't mind the red kit when it came out and would buy it again. Not wearing something because it's red is like not drinking corona beer because of the virus!

• React
Reactions: MJB
No it isn't.
It really is just as childish. We had a red away shirt for a few seasons in the 70', 80's and 90's plus the red and black number. We've had blue, white, black, grey and purple shirts, as well as the God awful multi coloured one! None of them changed my loyalties to Oxford.

Back
Top Bottom