General Kit Launches 2020-2021

do Wigan actually have any players left to wear their new shirt?

I wander when the 3rd kit will be released. Season starts properly on Saturday so surely can’t be too far away.

I suppose it depends upon how long you've been wandering for......

Has anyones new shirts arrived yet? How do the sizes look? Will i need to order my usual 2XL or will i need a 3XL

If Lockdown has been as hard for you as it has been for me, then I'd go 3XL!!!

Tell me about it. I have already sacked the scales because they lie. Been on fish and leaves for 7 weeks now to try and get some sort of shape back. Our new norm when we was in lockdown was to sit in the garden with the log burner going indulging in copious amounts of red wine, port and cheese. Happily i have lost a stone and a half in those 7 weeks. Really dont want to say i'm now an 3XL.

Tell me about it. I have already sacked the scales because they lie. Been on fish and leaves for 7 weeks now to try and get some sort of shape back. Our new norm when we was in lockdown was to sit in the garden with the log burner going indulging in copious amounts of red wine, port and cheese. Happily i have lost a stone and a half in those 7 weeks. Really dont want to say i'm now an 3XL.
Cheese was also my downfall in the early days of lockdown! It put life into perspective when I realised I'd been panic buying camembert!

Has anyones new shirts arrived yet? How do the sizes look? Will i need to order my usual 2XL or will i need a 3XL

Mine hasn’t! Was hoping to be sporting it for tomorrow’s game [emoji853][emoji853]

post aint all that in Oxford.... for just about anything

after the Oxford sorting office was closed and main sorting was relocated to the other end of the a420
(some years ago ) post in Oxford has been 'a bit sloooow' :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom