General Kit Launches 2020-2021

Thanks. I'd suggest the original photo is a better representation of what it'll be in normal circumstances in which case the colour really doesn't work with the design. The design is better than their other designs that I can remember but it is still at best just "ok" imo. There seems a lack of imagination in the designs when you think of our away strip from this last season which was excellent.

Thanks. I'd suggest the original photo is a better representation of what it'll be in normal circumstances in which case the colour really doesn't work with the design. The design is better than their other designs that I can remember but it is still at best just "ok" imo. There seems a lack of imagination in the designs when you think of our away strip from this last season which was excellent.
Theyre probably all thinking ‘f*ck it why bother, there isnt going to be anybody there to see them..? and even if there are, the ones with glasses will be all fogged up by the masks theyre wearing’

I can't stop thinking about how bad Fleetwood's kit is.

And while we're at it, what's with all this third kit nonsense? Take me back to when the first shirt was a once-every-2-year affair.

I can't stop thinking about how bad Fleetwood's kit is.

And while we're at it, what's with all this third kit nonsense? Take me back to when the first shirt was a once-every-2-year affair.

Hmmm. Fleetwood just looks bland to me, not bad per se.

But the Npton away one....just imagine it on an 18 stone 40-something Nptonite.

You can't unsee it.

Back
Top Bottom