General Kit Launches 2020-2021

Would you like a personal, and at times abusive, argument about it - perhaps over several pages?
Racist - that should get us started and appears to be the default response whenever colour is mentioned on this forum.

Ooh, good effort.

Look, a squirrel!
I’m not internet savvy enough to get the squirrel reference and have updated my post just to make sure it’s context was fully understood!

I’m not internet savvy enough to get the squirrel reference and have updated my post just to make sure it’s context was fully understood!

It was!

Re squirrel: the classic deflection tactic - used to interrupt the flow of another contributor

As in, "Look! A squirrel!", followed by much oohing and aahing of easily distracted souls.

Apparently Rangers are about to release their new kit deal with sportswear firm Castore.

If you haven’t heard of them you should check them out - they’re an up and coming 8-year-old football club from the south side of Glasgow.

(* copyright someone off reddit)

Apparently Rangers are about to release their new kit deal with sportswear firm Castore.

If you haven’t heard of them you should check them out - they’re an up and coming 8-year-old football club from the south side of Glasgow.

(* copyright someone off reddit)
Ha ha! More of a Celtic man myself, largely because i prefer the shirt

The all black away kit of 17-18 was the best kit we've had in years - perhaps since 95-96's silver beauty. It's a shame we couldn't have had a more memorable season with it.
No no no, black and grey are the worst away kits! There was a time when everyone had a black away kit, but it’s thankfully a lot less common now

I think an update of 93/94 for the away kit is due. ;):ROFLMAO:
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Northwich Victoria have a completely black kit
051-Blackout-Reveal.jpg

Back
Top Bottom