League One Kevin Bond resigns as Southend United manager

Fourthstand

‘Resigns’ as opposed to pushed? Terrible start for one of our bogey teams. Who’s free to take up a new job? ‘Arry? Jose?

Peterdev

Phil Brown maybe. There’s quite a few out of work now, Steve Cotterill. I doubt Phil Parkinson would want to go there.
I wouldn’t be surprised to see Sol Campbell go there as he worked wonders at Macclesfield and they are a bigger club with some potential. There’s been talk of a new ground for years too

Marked Ox

Phil Brown maybe. There’s quite a few out of work now, Steve Cotterill. I doubt Phil Parkinson would want to go there.
I wouldn’t be surprised to see Sol Campbell go there as he worked wonders at Macclesfield and they are a bigger club with some potential. There’s been talk of a new ground for years too
I nominate Darren Patterson.

Essexyellows

You can see their new ground on Google maps.......looks like a pile of scrap next to the training ground.... 😁

Essexyellows

Fossetts Farm has been a "dream" for Sarfend since I was living there and that was the best part of 16 years ago, first up Sainburys were going to buy Roots Hall & build a supermarket/housing affair, since then its been boardroom "turmoil" with debts being pushed around like pinballs.

And, on another thread, "building a new ground is easy"......... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

pooshooter

I once shagged a girl from Southend on holiday in Corfu. She was a supporter of the shrimpers, but for the sake of meaningless sex I thought playing away was an opportunity I could not pass...

yellowbow

I once shagged a girl from Southend on holiday in Corfu. She was a supporter of the shrimpers, but for the sake of meaningless sex I thought playing away was an opportunity I could not pass...
What a travel related anecdote.. eat your heart out Michael Palin... 😁

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M UK Football 3