General Kevin Berkoe

Anyone know if this lad is still around the club? Appeared once or twice at the beginning of last season IIRC and remember thinking he looked to be a strong exciting player going forward if a bit naive in his defending. Shame if he’s not kicked on and pushing to be Ruffels cover.

Lots of people know! ?

Berkoe has left the club.

Lots of people know! ?

Berkoe has left the club.
Thanks for not being patronising pal. :unsure:

Must have missed that announcement oops. All the best to him as I say thought he had some good attacking attributes.

Thanks for not being patronising pal. :unsure:

Must have missed that announcement oops. All the best to him as I say thought he had some good attacking attributes.
When the club announced which youths and U21s were staying and which were leaving, there was a brief note to say that Berkow and Max Harris were still in discussions with the club about their futures......but then no further information has come from the club on them since - so ... erm .... there has been no actual announcement for you to miss!

Harris has now been located at Cheltenham, at first on trial and now having signed, but as yet there has been no word yet on here about Berkoe or his whereabouts., other than his picture disappeared off the official website a few weeks after.

Allen's not been doing the youth team/U21s related stuff on ifollow.
Definitely isn't around, could he be on furlough?

I hope he is still around many good things have happened during his time here. A legend who has delivered imho!

I sincerely hope Chrissy is still at the club. Top bloke, and all round club hero. Definitely earned himself a sizeable passage in the OUFC history books.

Back
Top Bottom