Kevin Berkoe signs

High wages, injury prone, prior history with KR. Sorry but as Holmes (although good in spells) and Carruthers go, they were quite poor signings for the money they were on - in my opinion anyway.
Ah I don't disagree that they ended up being poor signings. Carruthers especially was unlucky with injury. Having seen the Leeds friendly he looked our best player and has he been injury free I reckon he could have has a very good season.
Holmes may have been deemed a risk worth taking (it would be interesting to hear what the medical advice was)

High wages, injury prone, prior history with KR. Sorry but as Holmes (although good in spells) and Carruthers go, they were quite poor signings for the money they were on - in my opinion anyway.
reckon KRs 'mates' have done far better than Peps - Xemi pekalski etc

Holmes has always had this issue and had it managed successfully every season playing over 30 games. And if we had got him in any of the other seasons he would have been one of if not our top player

This all sounds promising. Given how early it is, I do like the fact that he has signed because we give youth a chance. There must be something in it and presumably, he could have waited to see what other opportunities came up, but he decided to sign for us.

Holmes has always had this issue and had it managed successfully every season playing over 30 games. And if we had got him in any of the other seasons he would have been one of if not our top player

I agree with your point but unfortunately we didn't so we ended up with a player that played once or twice a month, for 2 thirds of a game, on very high wages.

I’ve got a bad feeling about this signing....

You still here?

Really bad feeling about him, and hasn’t kicked a ball in anger for us. You are a belltip!

Get rid of this moron...

Good luck Kevin, hope you have a good time with us

Weirdly I like these more than the big money signings. These all have the potential to be Kemar Roofes.

Best of luck Kevin. Hope you like the set up here and you do well and stay here for a long time

Welcome Kev! Re holmes and carruthers, we could probably get 10 of these youngsters for their wages. Building the club at the grass roots, love it!

Back
Top Bottom