Championship Keogh

QR

Last edited:
Who doesn't wear a seatbelt in a car - especially when sitting in the front FFS?! Regardless of intoxication & other issues this is mind-boggling for me.

Then again, it is reported that 50% of premier league players have yet to have a Covid jab...

The bit that stood out for me was how derby sacked him because they had no chance of making money on him where as the two younger players driving the cars didn’t get sacked because they could make money on them that to me shows what’s wrong with football it’s all about making the £££££
As for people not wearing seatbelts it happens all the time it’s not right it’s completely wrong the same as people using phones whilst driving but as he was a passenger it’s the drivers responsibility to make sure everybody in the vehicle is wearing seatbelts

but as he was a passenger it’s the drivers responsibility to make sure everybody in the vehicle is wearing seatbelts
Maybe legally (I don't know) but you have to take personal responsibility for your own safety.

Maybe legally (I don't know) but you have to take personal responsibility for your own safety.

I thought the driver was only responsible for u18s and adults are responsible for themselves. I've seen passengers fined on the traffic cops programmes in the past.

Very interesting piece but I can't get my head around £20k a week and you can't think ahead to get a cab to not risk your lucrative job. It's not like he was a kid.

I have never got very, very well paid people not getting a taxi when they have had a few drinks, at £20,000 a week his monthly take home pay must of been around £50 grand, even if it’s a £50 quid taxi that’s like you or me not spending about 20p on one.

I thought the driver was only responsible for u18s and adults are responsible for themselves. I've seen passengers fined on the traffic cops programmes in the past.
You might be right on that point actually 🤔

Back
Top Bottom