Kassam Stadium - Asset of Community Value

Presumably the lovely Mr Kassam didn't oppose it this time Trevor?

Come on, someone's got to have a moan at this. I can't because I think it's a good idea, but surely someone...it doesn't matter how incoherent or inconsistent your argument is.

Come on, someone's got to have a moan at this. I can't because I think it's a good idea, but surely someone...it doesn't matter how incoherent or inconsistent your argument is.

Were there any arguments against the initial RTB application?

Were there any arguments against the initial RTB application?

As PB says below there were a few questions of whether OxVox had the mandate.

I also recall a couple grumbling that it would further P**s Kassam off.

As PB says below there were a few questions of whether OxVox had the mandate.

I also recall a couple grumbling that it would further P**s Kassam off.

That's a bit of a joke really.

Kassam appears to act totally unreasonably so far as Oxford United is concerned whether the club are good to him or put a potential obstacle in his way like the RTB.

Great work again by all involved on securing the RTB. Can I ask honestly without trying to sound patronising if the trust has any plan on how to raise the £15m required for a stadium that is only worth £13m should the RTB ever be activated.

Great work again by all involved on securing the RTB. Can I ask honestly without trying to sound patronising if the trust has any plan on how to raise the £15m required for a stadium that is only worth £13m should the RTB ever be activated.
Also the way that things are going, the licence will simply be rolled over after the 25 years?
Does Tiger have any interest in the ground and did he meet Kassam?

Also the way that things are going, the licence will simply be rolled over after the 25 years?
Does Tiger have any interest in the ground and did he meet Kassam?
I was wondering the same thing a few weeks back. It's been awfully quiet about the stadium, the meeting, etc which I take to be "as is" status going forward and for the foreseeable future.

Back
Top Bottom