Kashi

Kashi hadn't played a great deal of football this season prior to joining us. He was very rusty, possibly not fully fit and having to adapt to a different pace and style of football again. Now he's up to speed, he's proving his worth.

Certainly one to consider for the summer. Having Mousinho and Kashi competing for the DM place would see us with a good couple of options there.

Seems to have the knack of being in the right place at the right time. Its probably being down to reading the game so well. A few times yesterday he antisipated where the ball would drop and won the 2nd ball. Good passer and seems to have time on the ball. It looks laid back but I don't think it is!

Yeah, I'd be happy to sign him on. Seems to building a great combo with Brannigan, talks a lot on the pitch and has the ability to dictate the tempo.

Tbh I had never heard of Kashi and when he signed realising it’s one of KR’s players I thought not again and after his first game I thought here we go again, but I was wrong and happily admit that. Kashi is a self assured and a good player to watch.

think the fact he's started the last four? games says a lot. give me KRs Kashi over Clotheads Xemi any day

I'm afraid that I really don't get the 'manager only signed him as he was mates/ he played for him before' stuff some supporters seem to spout.
If a player plays well for a manager, is good in the dressing room and is available it's hardly surprising that the manager tries to sign him?
Let alone judging a player on 2 to 3 games ...

And to add, I've seen two passes at Oxford this season that caused a real reaction in the crowd, Zinchenko's forty yarder to Mahrez for City in the Cup, and the cross field ball Kashi played in the Bradford game...we've missed that sort of ability in our midfield of late.

If we miss out of Kashi, I hope we’ll be in for Zinchenko as our Plan B then.

I hope we sign Jordan Lyden on a free he really impressed me when he played for Oldham scoring a goal as a defensive midfielder is hard in that team. 23 years of age he’s got time on his side

And to add, I've seen two passes at Oxford this season that caused a real reaction in the crowd, Zinchenko's forty yarder to Mahrez for City in the Cup, and the cross field ball Kashi played in the Bradford game...we've missed that sort of ability in our midfield of late.

Baptiste’s not long after he came on (and not long before he came off again) in the FA Cup against Pompey.

Good job we do not need him for upcoming games, was a silly second Yellow!

Back
Top Bottom