Kashi

Agree with this - thought Jordan was pretty poor today though and Whyte's finishing was atrocious too although the rest of his game was good - was surprised how poor Bradford were and, although he came on late, Payne looked nothing like he did last season
Let's not forget the progress of Whyte this season, if he had scored half a dozen goals as well he would be exceptional! He is very young.

Kashi was excellent. Unlucky not to be MOM. I was a little surprised he got in ahead of Mous, given the conditions, but I'm happy to be proved wrong. Lets hope we see more of the same.

Let's not forget the progress of Whyte this season, if he had scored half a dozen goals as well he would be exceptional! He is very young.
i would think if he’d been banging the goals in we’d pretty much have seen him go in the summer. hopefully he’ll stay and develop that side of his game with us next season

i would think if he’d been banging the goals in we’d pretty much have seen him go in the summer. hopefully he’ll stay and develop that side of his game with us next season
I still think someone will come on with an offer for him.......just hope KR can fend them off

Kashi has a level of intelligence and foresight that is absolutely second to none in this squad, the openings he sees and the passes he plays are absolutely top banana. Yes, he isn't so quick, but with his level of vision and getting rid of the ball he doesn't need to be if the ball is already heading to where it should be quickly.

I honestly believe this is what we were lacking, a Lunny like passer and a Jordan Graham winger. Yes, a striker too obviously but that's to decide on in the close season.

Definite permanent signing for me in the summer.

Kashi has a level of intelligence and foresight that is absolutely second to none in this squad, the openings he sees and the passes he plays are absolutely top banana. Yes, he isn't so quick, but with his level of vision and getting rid of the ball he doesn't need to be if the ball is already heading to where it should be quickly.

I honestly believe this is what we were lacking, a Lunny like passer and a Jordan Graham winger. Yes, a striker too obviously but that's to decide on in the close season.

Definite permanent signing for me in the summer.
Must try to keep him.
He rarely wastes the ball and some of his passing is excellent. Calm and composed. Rightly MOM today (Sam Long was very good as well)
His signing has made a big difference.

Kashi is the new Roofe in as much as his arrival wasn’t exactly met with too much enthusiasm by some ( I admit to being guilty and hold my hand up to being a ‘too quick to judge’ eejit) but is now a player everyone would be happy to see signed permanently.

He orchestrates so much of what we do.
His speed of thought and accuracy in ball placement is second to none.
A slow burner, who has blossomed,praise to Robbo.
Hope to see him here next season.

He was very impressive today for 80 minutes. Composed, quality on the ball and quick of thought.

He'll be grand when he's fit.

That's because he finds space, demands the ball and more often than not finds a man in an advanced/better position. Really compact player who I hope we can keep hold of for next year.
Agree
Quality players always seem.to find a little more space and have that extra bit of time. Kashi seems to have that quality.

People dislike the loan system but there is every chance that we could sign Kashi and Graham on permanent deals in the summer, as well as maybe keeping Sinclair on a season long loan. These are deals that could be done early and take away some of the panic later on in the transfer window. However you look at it, January was a decent transfer window and could continue to pay off into next season.

I have to put my hands up, as many others, his first couple of appearances went by and I thought, typical manager bringing in someone they know, and he was poor, off the pace, but more recently I have to say he must be one of the first names on the teamsheet
Very composed all over the pitch but especially in our own box, I really rate him and agree with others we need to sign him for next season, he and Brannigan work so well together

I have to put my hands up, as many others, his first couple of appearances went by and I thought, typical manager bringing in someone they know, and he was poor, off the pace, but more recently I have to say he must be one of the first names on the teamsheet
Very composed all over the pitch but especially in our own box, I really rate him and agree with others we need to sign him for next season, he and Brannigan work so well together
Yes I think that he epitomizes the kind of "international" we hoped we might be getting with Clotet's signings..sure I did

People dislike the loan system but there is every chance that we could sign Kashi and Graham on permanent deals in the summer, as well as maybe keeping Sinclair on a season long loan. These are deals that could be done early and take away some of the panic later on in the transfer window. However you look at it, January was a decent transfer window and could continue to pay off into next season.

i am one of those who dislikes the loan system which i've explained enough times..perhaps if there was more ruling that is is with a view to sign at the end of the loan but in a majority of cases the player is always going back or sold to a higher based club.

I was openly critical of him when he came on against Gillingham thinking he weren't good enough from what I'd previously seen but boy I'm glad I was wrong. If we had a player of the month award (where has that gone?) Then he'd definitely get it.

i am one of those who dislikes the loan system which i've explained enough times..perhaps if there was more ruling that is is with a view to sign at the end of the loan but in a majority of cases the player is always going back or sold to a higher based club.
I think that it depends how the loans are set up.
If we were to sign Kadi and Graham then those will have worked like Roofe did ....

Back
Top Bottom